Stephanie's Reaction ((to the letters))

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:14 pm
Hello all!

First of all, thanks for sending in your stuff so that I could give it to Stephanie. When she got it she smiled and she said," Aww, look at that. That's real creative - real pretty. Thank you so much, that's sweet of you!"

However, I went to the prom, and I must say that I was very disappointed this time that I met her. At the prom she was very lovely, happy and really - bubbly, I guess is a good word. But this time she was a bit more.... please don't kill me for this, it's only an opinion..... hostile. In the words of my friend Liz, she "seemed bored with everyone. But then again, if I were famous, I'd be bored with me too! Still, she could've acted more friendly." In the words of my friend Iris, "Did you notice that she was, well, grumpy?" The finally, in the harsh, and not totally true, words of Jordan, "Who tied a knot in her panties?"

In Stephanie's defense, I'm sure she was tired out from all the hype on Eclipse. She probably just wanted to sleep. Or she was sick..... or something was going on at home that is none of our business what-so-ever. In any case, I did have fun and Stephanie liked our scrapbook. Everyone has their down days - even the world's coolest authors^-^

Thank a million!!!!!! heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:19 pm
Whoo~! At least she got the word that Boys like her books!  

Epitaph of the Twilight

RisSohma

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:40 pm
i totally understand but another thing that you should consider is that she really doesn't need to be nice to us.. i mean, she could come right up to me and insult me and I'd still buy her books because it's not her i love, its her books. So I'm sure she raealizes that she no longer has to be fake... and also your reasons- she must be tired.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:17 pm
I agree with Rie; I would still buy her books whether she really was acting the part of the friendly author.

But really, I'm sure she was just tired out. The woman's on a tour right now, and who knows how much sleep and privacy she's getting. I'd say she was a damn good actress if she really were fooling us this entire time.

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

Strings of Destiny

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:34 am
And She Does Get Her Head Chewed Off Alot By Fans Asking Why They Made Jacob Love Bella.

People Have Snapped At Her Rudely. Those That Snapped Are The People That Feel Twilight Is Happening To Them In Real Life And Want It To Go Their Way.

Reminds Me Of That Horror Movie Based Off Of A Book Of Stephen King.

XP  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:05 pm
eek *le gasp* WHAT?! you mean I missed it?! crap! i was gonna send a letter. oh well... sweatdrop  

featherbee

7,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Zirumi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:10 pm
I noticed that at my signing. She seemed rushed, and I would say overcrowded and overworked. What about her kids? before this, she was a mom without all this excitement. I'd give her a break  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:13 pm
I'm sure that she was just tired.

I'm glad that she liked the scrap book, though!  

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

Fifii

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:34 pm
in a manga once a character that was an author said "if you don't like what happened, then become an author and write how you want it to be"  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games