Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
FOR THE SPOT ON THE A TEAM - 16BIT PLUMBER VS RAIJIN! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raijin36

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:39 am
nitnit
Well, I'm hoping that everyone on the A team knows how to EV train / get the right natures, and even more perferably IV breeds.

I have the natures and movesets and that's always been and always will be all I need!

Kind of scary to think how good i'd be with ev'd, iv'd, the right nature and bred movesets when I can beat almost anyone now...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:09 am
Raijin36
nitnit
Well, I'm hoping that everyone on the A team knows how to EV train / get the right natures, and even more perferably IV breeds.

I have the natures and movesets and that's always been and always will be all I need!

Kind of scary to think how good i'd be with ev'd, iv'd, the right nature and bred movesets when I can beat almost anyone now...
You never Eved and you say you can beat anyone?  

Razz-Berry 9

Raijin36

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:04 am
!!Razz-berry!!9
Raijin36
nitnit

You never Eved and you say you can beat anyone?

You wanna battle?

You're kinda pissin' up the wrong tree my friend mad  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas