Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naushina

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:24 pm
redface Please  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:30 am
The first thing you want to do of course is get yourself a fishing rod. Go to the shops and then find The Ol' Fishing Hole. The guy there has a few to choose from, but since you've just started on this site you'll probably only be able to get the regular rod. Make sure to get some bait while you're there as well, otherwise you can't fish. Once you have that done you should check out Fishing under Games along the linkbar. That will take you to Bass'ken lake, the easiest place to fish. Join a server and either join or create a room. Once there you'll start fishing of course, but there's a bit of a trick to it. Ready your rod, click on the water, and then time a second click to match with the distance bar at the bottom. You might have to cast a few times before hooking something. Once you've hooked something you'll need to keep it within the red lines otherwise you'll lose the catch. Just move your mouse to the left or right to keep it in, and remember it's a bit sensitive.. your rod will move appropriately to show how hard you're pulling in a given direction. Once you've landed something it'll show up on the left side with your other catches, up to a total of 18 per bait use.

I'm pretty sure that's all you need to get started... Just remember to have fun with it! ^_^  

Jackalope2
Crew

green guy 9211

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:51 pm
SERIOUSLY!?r u a noob or something?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:29 pm
uu i dont know where to bump, soo bump!!  

Bunny-luv0207

Jackalope2
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:10 pm
Both of you, read the rules... I don't tolerate flaming or disrespect and there is no need to bump -any- of the threads in this subforum yet.

Green guy, clean up your act or else I'll have to delete your posts or ban you. You've been warned.

Bunny-luv, there is a time and place for bumps and spamming. This thread is neither. There's a dedicated bump thread in the main forum and you can post there to your heart's content.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:55 pm
green guy 9211
SERIOUSLY!?r u a noob or something?

there is no need for that mad  

MrMugglez

Hilarious Noob

6,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
9: Jack's Hangout and Gaming Corner

Manage Your Items