Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Metroid Guild

Back to Guilds

Journey to the very depth of Zebes, the official guild for the Hardcore Metroid Fan. 

Tags: Metroid, Samus, Prime 

Reply The Official Metroid Guild Main Forum
New info on Metroid Dread!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NachoDude

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 4:02 pm
In 2005, IGN received a list of upcoming DS games. The only one on that list that didn't come out was Metroid Dread, which is believed to be a 2D sidescroller and sequel to Fusion. Until now, no other news on the game has been announced, leading people to believe that the game had been cancelled.

But, apparently, IGN found something interesting in their full version of Corruption, in the form of some scan data. It seems that if you scan a certain thing, the following message will pop up:

"Experiment status report update: Metroid project 'Dread' is nearing the final stages of completion."

YAY! I can't wait for this if it's real!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:25 pm
I once saw a fanmade sequel to Fusion which looked very interesting...I was never able to download it, but I hope Dread turns out pretty well.  

Sakana_Izumi

Card388
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:51 am
its probably real but not really done i think i heard this news a lot faster then you  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:47 am
I was curious about Project "Dread" myself. I thought it would be a boss in Prime 3. If it's a game, i hope it's good.  

Senjonz

TaZy2hottie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:46 pm
ive read up on "Dread" and as of September 6, 2007, nintendo says that they are not making another 2D metroid game at this point. but that dosent throw out the whole idea, for all we know it could be a new 3D game.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:20 pm
Pfft, I wish there would be a Metroid Dread =/ I feel like shooting Nintendo for not currently making a 2D Metroid >=[  

DioRte

-ChozoChild-
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:57 pm
I agree. I have been craving a 'new' 2D Metroid game for a while now.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:58 pm
Same here.. crying well, all we have to do now is sit and wait^^ oh, and as for that Metroid Fusion sequel that was made, I played it and it was good, a little short, but good. The final bosses were stupid though.... eek  

Dragon Angel Knight

Card388
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 4:25 pm
lol what Fusion sequel are you talking about  
The Official Metroid Guild Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items