Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Fanart and Fanfiction
Corruption Fantasy:Atoli Ficlet

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should I post The Past? (Mature rated BTW)
  YES
  NO
View Results

Shino Beats Up Ovan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:42 pm
Title: Corruption Fantasy
Fandom: .hack conglomerate
Pairing(s): none
Rating: Teen
Warnings: suicidal thoughts, depression, spoilers for Atoli in Volume 2 (haha I'm spoiling myself)

The sky was not black or cloudy, but was a bright, sunny day. The golden star was out, sickening me with how it has the powers to make these other pathetic beings so delighted. Being trapped in this prison called “home”, it has been long since I have been outside. I was stuck on a chair, waiting for freedom. The higher beings looked down on me, showing off their abused power and abilities.

My cell was locked away from the rest of that world. This space is the only home I can settle in, yet it's still property of those beings. I tried to rebel, and escape outside the barriers, but the residence there would not accept me. As they tried to change me, the superiors eventually took their gifts away from me. Then the others didn’t want me, and pushed me down. I had nothing.

As a human, I failed. The depression and thoughts of the afterlife had taken over my mind. Having everything take away ached my barely beating heart. My dreams and passions fell to the pits of nothingness. I tried to reach my hand to those distant wishes, yet they ran away from me.

Do I really belong? Is life just a curse? Is my final duty in life to take away my own life?

A/N: LULZ COPYPASTA  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:55 pm
amde me cry D: ATOLIIII D:  

BreathLessX
Crew

Fanart and Fanfiction

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items