Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
School has started.....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OMG, a new topic
  Celebrate it with some gold
View Results

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:29 pm
So, what is everyone doing now?
Are you in college, high school, jr high or... like some of us fortunate ones-- out of school... and maybe working?

Tell me what is happening in your world now!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:33 pm
I'm a college sophomore smile I work part time at Quiznos Subs.  

King Henry

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:23 am
sweet.. i used to work at a place called United Dairy Farmers when I was in college. It is a combination dairy/minimart store and ice cream parlor. For anyone who lives in the Ohio/Indiana/Kentucky area, it's huge.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:29 am
User Image
i started school in august 6 emo you guys had more summer time! crying anyways I've been working a lot more! i have 1 project due to November and well I'm trying to improve on coding and drawing and yes i have improved ^^
User Image

Zef

Fluffy Trash

churrlo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:31 pm
I started a long time ago too xd I've been in like 4 weeks now x_X Umm I'm in my senior year of high school and hopefully I will be working soon ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:14 pm
I am going to be a freshman in high school on Tuesday.
Any advice?

Professor Inky

Thonek

Revered Sex Symbol

11,000 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:44 am
no more school for me.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:48 pm
Mom of two college seniors... both graduating in May... on the same day at two different colleges, one 3 hours north of us and the other 2 hours south of us! eek ACK!  

Rhiannon2006

Epileptic Eclipse

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:02 pm
Ehhh...Grade 10, High School. Working 40 Hours a week. Earning about a more or less of a thousand per month. Homework, school....etc, etc.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:43 pm
Epileptic Eclipse
Ehhh...Grade 10, High School. Working 40 Hours a week. Earning about a more or less of a thousand per month. Homework, school....etc, etc.
OMG.. how do you do it?

And Rhiannon- you have my sympathies... I have the 2 graduating high school this year in June- both actually have commencement from the same school, although one is attending Fairfield High and the other is taking her senior year at Butler Tech so she can have all her computer science classes! She gets 2 graduations!  

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

Resources & Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces