Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
So... you want to be an NPC on Kohanto!?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:06 pm
Because I enjoy involving you guys as much as possible in the creation/running of guild events and games ((spreads the work out, increases productivity, makes for more activity))

I thought that you guys could make Non Player Characters for the Wi-Fi RP that's currently in construction.

This is how it will work:

Remember those random trainers you could fight in the games? Well, I figured why not have some in Kohanto? Basically, you choose a trainer type you like ((Bug Catcher, School Boy, Pokemon Breeder, Gardner, Jogger, whatever you want)) and make a team that they would have ((So... if you're a bug catcher, I expect some bug types on your team))

People will be able to fight you, and will earn in game money, which is going to be called "Zennie" ((yes,I am a megaman/DBZ fanboy... also, don't fret, your BP will still be used for other things, the difference is you earn BP in the tower, and zennie in the game))

Most trainers you will only be able to challenge once, and that's it, although , if you make one that's really appealing, I may make some special conditions for it.

To enter, please submit me your team with all the following information:

Your Gaia Name
Trainer Type ((bug catcher/dragon tamer/whatever))
Friend Code

Please list all of the pokemon on that team, and include all the important details ((stats, nature, movesets, if you EV traiend them, then EVs)) This is crucial since how tough the team is will determine how much zennie is awarded for defeating the NPC.

Please keep in mind that matches fought in the wifi RP will NOT count in the results tournament.

Also, please don't submit gym leaders or elite 4, or the sort, or your actual RP character... there will be seperate rules for these.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:21 pm
Is there a designated number of pokemon the NPCs can use? Most trainers you meet only have 3 pokemon  

Jonnnn

-2 Z Zelly

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:30 pm
I'd love to be a bird catcher/tamer or whatever but I have homework swamped on me..... Then I have to practice for the talent show.... Then I have to teach cooking lessons  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:56 pm
@ Jon - No, not really, I suppose you can have less if you choose, you'd just be worth less zennie

@ zell - Ok. thanks for sharing more random stories from your life.  

nitnit
Captain

PhoenixBlade983

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:57 pm
I could be a dragon tamer if you want, but do I need to be active in the WiFi RP in order to be one?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:21 pm
not really, as long as you can accept challenges on a regular basis.  

nitnit
Captain

PhoenixBlade983

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:11 pm
I'll try but seeing as I'm not home a lot and that my team constantly changes, I might have a problem with accepting challenges on a regular basis. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:18 pm
Ehh, wth. I'll give it a try.

Gonna have to make it first. Unfortunately, I'm out of my pokémon addiction phase at the moment D:  

Giegue_Endymion

Sonkurra-Taichou

Dapper Guildsman

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:08 pm
Your Gaia Name : Sonkurra
Trainer Type ((bug catcher/dragon tamer/whatever)): Dragon tamer
Friend Code: 3222-2828-0328

Team set up.. None are EV trained... just leveld them whatever...

My level 48 Black charizard.. Female
Level 62 flygon. Female
Level 40 Gyrados.. male  
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas