Submit

Loona Wynd

Diligent Student

10,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:58 am
Edited so others may add and expand on the thread and to make the title of the thread make sense. - Atma311
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know about everyone, but I have had an awakening!

think I may have found my path in more ways then one. I was lying down to rest this afternoon and I started having some thoughts come and go as well as images. Eventually I was walking down a path following a snake that lead to a clearing in the woods.At the end of the path was a vision of my future. A women thought of as a healer and mentor as well as leader. Which to me says my though of becoming a priestess was from my heart and true self.

My guides along the way were a snake and a butterfly. The snake seemed to be relating to my personal self as to me it represents the cycle of death and rebirth and growth. As when a snake grows, they shed their last skin, and have a new one. The butterfly to me means healing and helping people find their own happiness.

I wasn't trying to receive any messages or anything. I was just trying to rest and relax before continuing on with the day. That's when they came to me. Now I honestly feel like I have found my spirituality, I just need some guidance, and I have a feeling that you all are going to help me on my way.

I understand now the importance of silence and letting your heart be open to what the Gods have to say. It took a smack in the head, but I got the message. Now I only have to work on lying the foundation.

Things to discuss:

arrow Have you ever had a vision that made you change the way you think?
arrow How do you find your own guides?
arrow If you already know who/what your guides are, then tell us about them and what they represent to you.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:38 am
csolei

I don't know that vision is the right word for me but I have had dreams that have shown me the consequences of different actions. I have had dreams of those who have passed that have helped me make decisions. So, I guess I'm a dreamer. The dream quality differs for me than that of a normal dream and it's about the only time that I really feel rested when I wake up.

csolei

They have come to me in dreams. My guides have always been those whom I love who have passed.

csolei

arrow If you already know who/what your guides are, then tell us about them and what they represent to you.

My maternal grandmother and my mother have both been my guides. They come to me mostly in dreams. Occassionally there is something that cannot wait and they visit but they try not to. It's somehow more painful when I'm awake to see them. They both represent wisdom, patience, unending love and in so many ways, sorrow.  

safkef

Liberal Shopper

10,550 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200

Loona Wynd

Diligent Student

10,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:01 pm
safkef
csolei

csolei

They have come to me in dreams. My guides have always been those whom I love who have passed.
I know that one of my guides, who I haven't really spent much time with as of late is my grandmother, and I often wonder if she was the women at the end of my travel or not. I think it's great that your grandmother is your guide!
safkef

csolei

My maternal grandmother and my mother have both been my guides. They come to me mostly in dreams. Occasionally there is something that cannot wait and they visit but they try not to. It's somehow more painful when I'm awake to see them. They both represent wisdom, patience, unending love and in so many ways, sorrow.
That's good to. Mine so far represent strength, freedom, and rebirth. So I think that's what I need to focus on right now.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:06 pm
arrow Have you ever had a vision that made you change the way you think? Not that I can think of.....visions are more my sisters thing. ^-^

arrow How do you find your own guides? I dreamed about him.

arrow If you already know who/what your guides are, then tell us about them and what they represent to you. In my dream I found him in a cage in the shape of a mountain lion (or couger). When I opened the cage and knelt down to pet him he becam a man. Although he still kinda looked like a couger. He is my a part of my iner spirit. My guide, protetor, and iner wildness all in one. (he is the one who led me to Bast, my patron goddess)  

Neko_Bast

Tricky Cat

19,600 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Starlock
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:29 am

I've had mystical experiences that have changed the way I think about a particular thing quite often. That to me is a natural part of walking the Path. I've had epiphanies staring at grains of sand.

Not sure I so much found them as they found me and it was what I willed, so it happened. I'd been willing it for about a year, and then it happened. The second one was similar.

Well, I won't speak of much detail here as it's rather personal, but they are both soulkin. I don't really see them as 'guides' but it's the closest equivocation. They do aid me, but that isn't their main function any more than say, your best friend's function is to aid and guide you. They've been with me on average a decade now... that sort of relationship is... priceless and ineffable.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:58 pm
Neko_Bast

arrow If you already know who/what your guides are, then tell us about them and what they represent to you. In my dream I found him in a cage in the shape of a mountain lion (or couger). When I opened the cage and knelt down to pet him he becam a man. Although he still kinda looked like a couger. He is my a part of my iner spirit. My guide, protetor, and iner wildness all in one. (he is the one who led me to Bast, my patron goddess)

That is very cool!  

safkef

Liberal Shopper

10,550 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200

safkef

Liberal Shopper

10,550 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:59 pm
Starlock

I've had mystical experiences that have changed the way I think about a particular thing quite often. That to me is a natural part of walking the Path. I've had epiphanies staring at grains of sand.
Not sure I so much found them as they found me and it was what I willed, so it happened. I'd been willing it for about a year, and then it happened. The second one was similar.
Well, I won't speak of much detail here as it's rather personal, but they are both soulkin. I don't really see them as 'guides' but it's the closest equivocation. They do aid me, but that isn't their main function any more than say, your best friend's function is to aid and guide you. They've been with me on average a decade now... that sort of relationship is... priceless and ineffable.

You have a beautiful way of presenting your view of things. I always get happy when I see you've responded to a thread or started a new thread because I know that I will be reading something intelligent and well written.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:16 pm
Things to discuss:

icon_arrow.gif Have you ever had a vision that made you change the way you think? i have almost constantly, and it's hard for me to remember clearly what most of them are... sweatdrop but they are always just... happenings. seemingly at random, though i know better. ... it's like the universe has this plan set for me. and i just am open enough to go with it.
icon_arrow.gif How do you find your own guides? i don't know yet. sad i've alwyas been wondering how to tell who or what my guides are. ...hm... the fae seem to be pretty dang helpfull, and i have come to believe that i am half nymph.
icon_arrow.gif If you already know who/what your guides are, then tell us about them and what they represent to you. like i said, i don't know them. sweatdrop but... i susspect the fae, and... i realy feel that maybe i was made for a real reason.... i have such a connection with all things fae. ... and i know i am meant for something greater, because i feel it!  

twilight insanity

Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff