Welcome to Gaia! ::

The KoS Guild: The AMv capitol of the universe!

Back to Guilds

Reply The AMV Guild
scryed until the end ruff draft

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

it :]
View Results

leetrixX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:47 pm
tell me what you think about my vid ive been working on the url is http://www.veoh.com/videos/v10708433FM2jmec message me back on what you think or leave a comment on the vid  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:26 pm
That wasn't too bad. I appreciate the most of the timing, but there was allot of beats I feel you missed. Especially at the end. Every down beat should be a new scene, no question. And every singe beat should have some kind of emphasis. The effects at the beginning were not half bad, but the colorama gets old fast, and if not used properly can kill a video. Work on hitting every last beat and the excitement level of tis video will skyrocket!

The footage was on and off. Some scenes were GREAT! other kind of reminiscent of VHS tapes. confused Needs just a little more work.

The scenes at the very end were too long and seemed to be slowed. Some deinterlacing and ghosting will help that bounds. Plus, any slowing past 50% is best done with Vdub by adding frames. It will replace and deinterlace frames automatically getting crisp slowed footage. Thats why most film makers use 90-120fps footage for slow-motion scenes.

The plot was... okay. I see where you we going. I liked it! But Des hasn't seen Scryed so she was lost on the plot. Make the overlying theme more transparent.  

Mr_Pilkington
Captain

Desdemona Legardored
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:31 am
Alrighties! I thought that it was a quite spiffy concept with some fine tuning needed.

I think that Pilk hit the major points. The thing about the plot line though--I think that an AMV should have an easily visible/understandable plot line for everyone --even those who haven't seen the series. I know that it's hard sometimes and with some shows but I think that it's a good thing to strive for. As for yours, the plot kinda faded in and out for me. I think that it could be quite an awesome video though with a bit more work!

:3

The AMV Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff