Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Metroid Guild

Back to Guilds

Journey to the very depth of Zebes, the official guild for the Hardcore Metroid Fan. 

Tags: Metroid, Samus, Prime 

Reply The Official Metroid Guild Main Forum
100% Ending (spoilers)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NachoDude

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:11 am
I just saw the 100% ending, (just beat it) and if you haven't seen it, I suggest you see it on You tube.

Synopsis: Samus stands up and goes to her ship, goes into Zero Suit, the regular. She flies away, and after her ship leaves, another ship is seen flying. This ship is almost identical to Sylux's from Hunters. I think this might be a Hunters sequel, which is what I've wanted for a long time. Hopefully for the Wii, because I had to sell the DS one because I despised the controls.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:54 pm
i doubt it remember sylux stole those things from the fed so it could be someone else instead  

Card388
Vice Captain

ShadowCurse
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:01 pm
Perhaps it was dark samus's ship.

Just a thought. Because, it looked somewhat similar to samus's.

They said the "Prime" series was ending on corruption, not Dark samus herself.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:56 pm
You all raise good points. I am inclined to think that it is Sylux, but technically, Dread is the next Metroid game, and it takes place LONG after Prime 3. You can't tell me Sylux has been stalking Samus through Prime 2, Prime 3, Metroid II, Super Metroid, and Metroid Fusion and there has been no mention or sight of him at all. Sylux has never been one to hide in the shadows.  

-The Gray Legend-
Crew

Saiyan Master Vegeta

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:31 pm
Dread actually isn't the next Metroid game. Nintendo denied it's existence on September 6, this year.

It is stated on the official Metroid Hunters site that Sylux has an immense hatred for the Galactic Federation, and consequently, Samus because she always helps them.

Although Dread has been officially denied, I'm sure there will still be another Metroid game, eventually. Otherwise, why would they bother to show another spaceship follow Samus into space?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:47 pm
Saiyan Master Vegeta
Dread actually isn't the next Metroid game. Nintendo denied it's existence on September 6, this year.

It is stated on the official Metroid Hunters site that Sylux has an immense hatred for the Galactic Federation, and consequently, Samus because she always helps them.

Although Dread has been officially denied, I'm sure there will still be another Metroid game, eventually. Otherwise, why would they bother to show another spaceship follow Samus into space?
Very true, I knew of Sylux' feelings towards the Federation and Samus. I still don't think it makes sense for Sylux to have been following and stalking Samus for Prime 2, Prime 3, Metroid II, Super Metroid, and Metroid Fusion with no mention of him.

Either way, I'd love to see how this turns out.

I read on wikipedia that the Federation is unsure if they should consider Samus an ally or threat because she blew up BSL in Fusion. If she accidentally further excercises this, do you think Sylux might propose an alliance with Samus?  

-The Gray Legend-
Crew

Saiyan Master Vegeta

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:54 pm
I read about Samus' situation at the end of Fusion as well, and your scenario is very possible.

Finally breaking away from the ties of the GF would be a bold move; a perfect one in my opinion. Given the massive success of Prime 3, Retro Studios / Nintendo would have to pull out something big for a new game to come close to their recent sales.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:05 pm
Saiyan Master Vegeta

didn't something on mp3 say that dread was almost completed?  

ZephyAlurus

Beloved Lunatic

TaZy2hottie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:07 pm
`Zephyra
Saiyan Master Vegeta

didn't something on mp3 say that dread was almost completed?

yes, i read that too, but i also read somewhere that Nintendo or retro studios did that as a joke or something. as for Sylux, i believe the equipment he would steal from the federation was proto-types, and that ship looked exactly like his from Hunters. i would be quite confident that he will play a major roll in the next game.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:04 pm
Yah. I too beat MP3 and got 100% ... no clue what that ship is. I guess we'll have to stay tuned to find out.  

MasterGiovanni
Crew

The Official Metroid Guild Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces