Total Votes : 68

Soleil -eclipse-

7,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:32 pm
Josephine Falnor
Please forgive me for sounding weird, but I like blood. Not other peoples blood, just my blood. smile I'm a vampire, lol.

me too I don't cut my self but when I go to the doc. when they take out blood I watch it and I want to touch it too.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:09 am
lol, i have many things that make me like a vampire, i'm deathly pale, my skin is like ice almost all the time, i have shifty eye color and it's known for being Gold when in certain moods (which for some reason happens to be at night usually), i have purple marks under my eyes (always)that i have to cover when i do photo shoots (i'm a model), I'm known for being strangely graceful and silent and i'm also known for enjoying the taste of blood. only thing i don't have is this strange resilience to the sunlight, i never burn ever. lol the pic of me below in my signature, thats as tan as i ever get. ^ ^ and i'm Native American!  

Aradia Helevorn

Haru Minatsuki

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:51 am
I'm a werewolf.

1. I shed everywhere like a normal dog, and I mean it in the way that my hair claims everything, and my hair also grows back fast after I get it cut, so it's back to its former length two months down the track
2. I'm 5"8', kinda tall for a girl
3. My teeth sharpen when I'm pissed off, and I tend to growl in the back of my throat
4. I like my meat medium rare, still pink with just a little bit of blood
5. I can't sleep when it's hot, and I get a stuffy nose from the heat too
6. I take up at least half, if not all of the bed if I'm sleeping in a queen sized bed
7. My eyes tend to look like they're black from a distance, but they're really chocolate brown
8. In the sun, my skin burns up like hell, so I'm really tan a lot of the time
9. The full moon keeps me awake all night
10. I'm a living furnace - I suck the heat out of everything and steal it for myself XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:34 pm
I love the taste of my own blood...I'm a freak... and I am a white person in a sea of tan people in Miami! I am such a vampire... COOL  

Savannah Cullen

hospitalflowers

3,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:01 pm
If I were either Vampire or Werewolf, I'd probably be a vampire, I wouldn't like it, but based on how my life is, that's how it'd be.

Reasons;
My friend tell me I'm always unnaturally cold.
I'm pale while the rest of my family is tan, and we all do basically the same things, AND I go outside most.
I've nearly died several times, once in a car accident, once with an asthma attack, several diseases when I was a baby, and a deadly allergic reaction to peanut butter at the end of 2006 that caused me to go into anaphylactic(sp?) shock, had we gotten to the hospital five minutes later, I would have died.
I love the taste of blood, my friends are disgusted with my like of it, but I just can't hold back, it just tastes so good.
I'm an insomniac, I rarely sleep, so, when I do sleep, I have to catch up on it and I've slept for days at a time before. My mom once thought I was in a coma. xD

I'd rather be more like a werewolf than a vampire, though... being warm for a change would be nice.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:40 pm
I personally love the taste of blood, and that's gross, I know, but I know that I could suck a lot of blood out of my cut finger. I am cold all the time, so I usually don't get a fever with my colds.  

appleblossom890

Lady Adokenai

Fashionable Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:44 pm
um.

what the crow.

I guess if we're searching that hard for vampiric traits in this thread, you could count my genetic dark circles. lol  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:09 pm
The Kraken
Josephine Falnor
Please forgive me for sounding weird, but I like blood. Not other peoples blood, just my blood. smile I'm a vampire, lol.
Same. It's not really unusual, because a lot of people like the taste of their own blood.
Plus, I really like salt, and blood tastes salty.

I'm like a vampire in two ways, then! I drink blood, and I'm pale as f*ck!

Same here, but I like the look of blood too! lol

I am super pale and I like blood, and hate dogs *cough cough jacob* lol!

Emo Oompa Loompa

there was a silence

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:02 pm
We were all vampires. When we were in our mother's womb, we drank her blood.  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:35 pm
I am pale. I have bags under my eyes and my skin is always cold.
I hadn't read the books yet, when one of my friends read them she tried to convince me I was a vampire.  

EverybodysFooled

strawberry monochrome

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 7:38 am
I like the taste of blood(my own of course)
I am pale, I do tan but not much at all.
I have purple circles under my eyes. . have to cover them up with makeup sweatdrop
I always have cold skin according to my friend. . she is more like a werewolf, we are opposites xD  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff