Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Kingdoms/Event Announcements
Anyone else at Autumn Rose Labor Day weekend?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir_Catherine

Paladin Knight

32,890 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:16 am
Autumn Rose, put on by the Shire of Rokeclif, Kingdom of Northshield.

I was there with a gaggle of other friends, three at their first Autumn Rose, though all had been to SCA events before. Helped with kitchen work, arranged the tables and backdrop behind high table for feast, and helped take down the site Sunday morning. Sat feast; two of my friends were invited to sit at high table as the newest SCAdians at the event. Opened a bottle of home wine that was some of the best I've ever tasted, home or commercial. Bought a sword, camped both nights. I went to bardic circle, but I've been to far better ones. Top notch feast though. Shot at the archery range and may be getting a hand me down bow for no cost. All in all an excellent weekend.

Lady Amata Cromwell, in case one of you readers was there.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:14 pm
Ahhhh... yet again, I've not made it back. I actually had the weekend off, but it ended up being cheaper to go to Taste of Madison and Leather and Lace night instead. Oh well, I'll go again sometime... *le sigh*  

LittleGreenGirl
Captain

Sparkly Prophet

Sir_Catherine

Paladin Knight

32,890 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:40 pm
I can understand cheaper. Just promise me that when you do get to A.Rose, you'll ask round for Amata. If you ask any of the local Shire people, they'll point me out. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:20 am
Will do! xd  

LittleGreenGirl
Captain

Sparkly Prophet

Kingdoms/Event Announcements

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items