Back to Guilds

Reply Prisoners of Society- An Alternative Music Guild
I am a thief.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Robin Hood, I have yet to get an iPod.
  ...I know not what you blather of, woman-zor.
  I DO.
View Results

Pink Rain Today

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:51 pm
I have been stealing since I was six.

minor things, originally, but it has progressed.

[Though I don't steal CONSTANTLY; I quit for a while.]

I have lifted enough from Hot Topic [ninety-percent here], Target, Icing, and Claires to equal a retail value of about one hundred and a little less than fifty dollars in four days.

That's three trips to the mall and one to Target.

I'm proud, considering that it's consisted in eyeliner, nail polish, necklaces, leather bracelets, earrings, and a hat.

Next up: a corset from "HT".

they don't have censors on 'em out here so ...

All one must do is put it on in the NEW changing room, slip a shirt over, and waltz out.

Eh...My habits can be considered as bad.

What doth thou think?

EDIT: The Boyfriend made me quit. >_>;  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:09 pm
I used to steal for a living when I was younger. Steal and sell, steal and sell.

The first thing I ever stole was a kids tooth out of his desk during recess in Kindergarten.

The Mighty Z-Rex

Status Quo Joe

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:02 pm
stressed

Dude.
Like.
I only think it's cool to steal s**t if you NEED it.
like bread for your family of four when you don't even have enough to pay off your house/apartment.

but whatever you want to do is cool. mrgreen
Like, just don't get caught.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:14 pm
Truthfully, I'm jealous.
I don't have the skill or the balls to steal something big and get away with it.
I've stolen small things (the most prominent in my mind is a neopets code from some stickers at a Limited Too when I was 11), but never anything wearable.  

b0ybands

Shirtless Lunatic

The Mighty Z-Rex

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:49 pm
I'm gonna teach you guys one of the many secrets to living for free in this country.
The easiest and least risky way I know is how to get a free pizza. We all like pizza, right?

Call the pizza place (Make sure to block your number) thirty minutes before they close. Order a pizza for pick-up and tell them that you will, for sure, make it before they close. Never arrive. Around 10-15 minutes after they close, go around back and open the dumpster. Right ontop should be your pizza, since they must legally throw it away. Pick it out, open it up and enjoy.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:55 pm
I don't condemn stealing unless you steal from other people. o_O

So steal from all the companies you like, I just can't stand when people steal from other people, who worked hard to earn their stuffs.

Zealous Blue
Captain

Killer Zeit
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:49 pm
The Mighty Z-Rex
I'm gonna teach you guys one of the many secrets to living for free in this country.
The easiest and least risky way I know is how to get a free pizza. We all like pizza, right?

Call the pizza place (Make sure to block your number) thirty minutes before they close. Order a pizza for pick-up and tell them that you will, for sure, make it before they close. Never arrive. Around 10-15 minutes after they close, go around back and open the dumpster. Right ontop should be your pizza, since they must legally throw it away. Pick it out, open it up and enjoy.

I'm trying this s**t.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:36 pm
Zeit Rachen Havoc
The Mighty Z-Rex

I'm trying this s**t.

Unless you ******** it up it's all gravy.
Go Hawaiin.

The Mighty Z-Rex

Killer Zeit
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:33 pm
The Mighty Z-Rex
Zeit Rachen Havoc
The Mighty Z-Rex

I'm trying this s**t.

Go Hawaiin.

There's a couple different places I could try it at.
I'm trying to think of which one has the easy access dumpster.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:17 am
Zeit Rachen Havoc
The Mighty Z-Rex
Zeit Rachen Havoc
The Mighty Z-Rex

I'm trying this s**t.

Go Hawaiin.

I almost criticized you, then I remembered Girls don't carry tools in their cars.  

The Mighty Z-Rex

Killer Zeit
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:03 pm
The Mighty Z-Rex
Zeit Rachen Havoc
The Mighty Z-Rex
Zeit Rachen Havoc
The Mighty Z-Rex

I'm trying this s**t.

Go Hawaiin.

I almost criticized you, then I remembered Girls don't carry tools in their cars.

No, you're right, we don't.

I have a tissue box back there, though.
And in my safety kit I have a big-a** wrench and something else.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:06 pm
Zeit Rachen Havoc
The Mighty Z-Rex
Zeit Rachen Havoc
The Mighty Z-Rex
Zeit Rachen Havoc
The Mighty Z-Rex

I'm trying this s**t.

Go Hawaiin.

No, you're right, we don't.

I have a tissue box back there, though.
And in my safety kit I have a big-a** wrench and something else.

A tissue box?
What kind of wrench?
And what's the other thing?

By the way, I hope you aren't so stupid as to carry a canister of gas in your trunk like many young women today.

The Mighty Z-Rex

MasterTater

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:38 pm
Zealous Blue
I don't condemn stealing unless you steal from other people. o_O

So steal from all the companies you like, I just can't stand when people steal from other people, who worked hard to earn their stuffs.
i agree with that
i cant stand people who steal from others
but...
i dont care when people do it from stores
unless its like armed robery or something
O,O  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:31 pm
Woah. Let me get this straight- You stole and did not give me anything? Why, i feel so betrayed. D: (JK)

Is the hat cool? xD

blood covered fangs

Pink Rain Today

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:37 pm
blood covered fangs
Woah. Let me get this straight- You stole and did not give me anything? Why, i feel so betrayed. D: (JK)

Is the hat cool? xD

Yeah, it's black with a red skull and flame accent on top. Paperboy-military style.  
Prisoners of Society- An Alternative Music Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games