Submit

Lady Bern

Aekea Pirate

11,900 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:06 pm
From how they were going on about it you would expect much more than just a trophy for the event prize. But then again I should have known better and was sort of expecting it not to be too much.

But I'm looking at our trophy for second and I'm thinking to myself "Man this just goes great with the Aekea colors! It's perfect!"

What's your opinion on it?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:58 pm
Hah, I do like the trophy. =D

I am glad it was something like this, and not some sort of neato item, that the first place winners would hoard or sell at ridiculous prices.  

Tsuki No Tragedy

Melodious Loiterer

14,900 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

peach_zelda

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:12 pm
i had a mule in all the other teams (i wanted all four shirts) so i got the gold trophy anyway. but the silver one is soooo much better. silver beats gold any day heart  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:57 pm
I enjoy my trophy! It's pretty!  

Nata-Chan

Aekea Member

6,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100

Garret Issacs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:37 pm
to be honest I was expecting something a little better. all and all a trophy is nice but it's more of a house decoration then anything. besides I have 8 silver and 2 gold ones so...

I'm hoping the 100k item is something much better  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:10 am
I was disappointed in the prize, they made it seem like it would be something better then a trophy confused ...But I suppose the second place trophy is pretty cool blaugh  

stargazer21

Lady Bern

Aekea Pirate

11,900 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:06 am
Well they have been putting a lot of items out this summer, they all can't be great. But after seeing the trophy I'm not going to get my hopes up. More than likely it would be like the thank you letter from Gambino.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:11 pm
100k item is a watermelon hat? x.x  

22Tsuji22

Lady Bern

Aekea Pirate

11,900 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:01 am
I know. When I saw it I was rolling on the floor thinking how bad nearly everyone would react to it.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:43 pm
22Tsuji22

I'm sorry but I am so pissed about this! no cool item. no cool reward. just a hat. they really need to get members of the game to start designing these things. hate to say it but players have much better ideas or so it seems so far  

Garret Issacs
Vice Captain

22Tsuji22

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:09 pm
Garret Issacs
22Tsuji22

I'm sorry but I am so pissed about this! no cool item. no cool reward. just a hat. they really need to get members of the game to start designing these things. hate to say it but players have much better ideas or so it seems so far

I know! I want a panda plushie ;-; ...don't understand why one isn't out yet >_>;; they have the pandy pack and the panda rug <~ which is sad crying and the panda hat and well i'll never ever ever have that much gold so yeah...the monthly collectibles better be like amazing this month  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:33 pm
She's cool in bed
Well she oughta be 'cuz Ethyl's dead

Well, I thought the trophies were lame. But I liked the watermelon cocktail variance. XD

Ethyl Ethyl let me squeeze you in my arms
Ethyl Ethyl come and freeze me with your charms

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sonic Butterfly

AmorHermoso_x

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:16 am
I haven't been on for awhile, so i didn't get to see the trophy. Anyone know where I can go look at it?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:16 pm
No Longer Alone
I haven't been on for awhile, so i didn't get to see the trophy. Anyone know where I can go look at it?

tektek?

If you haven't claimed your trophy you can go to news and events and click on the water balloon fight link and click claim prize ^^  

22Tsuji22

Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff