Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Art and Writing
Kukuku~ Welcome <3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Veil

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:49 pm
Greetings one and all, and welcome to the Art/Fanfiction sub-forum!

There are several rules that apply here, so I will go on ahead and begin listing them.

1: No page stretching.

I know you want to show off your work in all it's gigantic glory, but page stretching can really make topic reading tedious. If you want to show off a picture that is a tad large, please link it instead.

2: No Spamming

Note the bold text, that means I'm VERY serious here. I want this place to be completely free of spam. And if I see a spam topic here, it will be locked. No exceptions.

3: Be Nice

This IS an Art/Fan-fiction sub-forum, where we all try to show our art to the guild to see what they think of it. Now not all art will be professional in scale, thus there will be criticism. I do mind criticism, as it is needed for artists to learn from mistakes, and get over them to become better. But I will not tolerate any flaming or insults at an artists for their work.

For now that is all I have to say. For now, keep using your creative minds!

Kukukuku~

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:36 pm
The following threads are allowed to be made in this sub-forum:

Art Discussion/Topics

Fan-Fiction/Poems/Art Showcase topics. ((Only one per member, though. You may have a separate topic for Fan-Fiction, though.))

Custom Art/Sprite Shops. ((Note that you must post the actual thread here. Any links to art shops outside of this guild must be put in the Art Shop Advertisement thread, or they will be locked.))

Art Request Threads ((Again, one per member))

'Creative' Topics ((These include caption games, Comic Threads, Avi Art Battles, Interactive Stories, ect. If it something creative and fun, it is accepted.))

Threads NOT Accepted. ((Any thread like these WILL BE LOCKED))

Threads Advertising Art Threads outside of the guild.

Spam Topics

Topics having nothing to do with art.

Any thread that does exactly what the sticky/announcements already do. ((There are exceptions. PM me for more info.))

Any thread with adult material. ANY thread.

Please go by these guidelines, and there will be no problem. Kukukuku~ <3

The Veil

Art and Writing

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces