Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super-Happy-Fun-Time Guild

Back to Guilds

A fun place to make both friends and gold. 

Tags: giveaway, game, gold, contest, free 

Reply Contests, Giveaways, and General Chat
Donate to the SHFT Mule or the Wishing Well, not the guild

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:55 pm
If you'd like to help the guild out and are thinking about donating to the guild fund, please consider donating to one of the guild mules instead.

By donating to the guild account, you are helping the guild. There's no doubt about that. But right now, all the guild account is good for is buying subforums, and I have all the subforums we need right now. Even if I wanted to add more subforums, there's enough gold in the account already to buy eight subforums! Do we really need that many? surprised

On the other hand, if you donate to Super-Happy-Fun Mule or Super-Happy Wishing Well, your gold will be going to help out your fellow guildmates by helping to fund contests, giveaways, raffles, and other fun games and activities in which we can all win gold and items. ^.^

You can donate directly, through a trade labeled as a donation, or indirectly through participating in games and contests (and did I mention that games and contests have the chance to give you back some of your hard-earned gold? wink ).

So, to reiterate: I'm not asking for donations to the guild mules. However, if you're already thinking about donating to the guild account, then please donate to the guild mules instead.

Thanks!
~Sheer  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:24 pm
damn sry already to guild ill donate again wen i gt more gold  

piratefez

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:45 am
piratefez
damn sry already to guild ill donate again wen i gt more gold
Don't worry about it ^.^ It's not a requirement to donate or anything, and the guild mules' funds are actually doing alright at the moment ^.^

And thank you for your kind donation you've already made to the guild ^.^  
Contests, Giveaways, and General Chat

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff