Reply [Vampire Knight Fan Guild]
Chapter 31(Spoilers)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

eternity_moonlight

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:47 pm
Was anyone surprised like me when they read about Senri's father? Well, I had a feeling his father would be a pureblood, kind of, but I wasn't seriously expecting any more Kurans in the present story besides Kaname. And another thing, doesn't that mean Senri is Kaname's cousin, since his father is Kaname's uncle? And does anyone have a feeling that Yuki has something to do with the Shiki's, because I think its what Kaname was trying to keep her from remembering. And, (>.< so many confusing ideas, and i want to know the answer!) is Yuki like turning or something into a vampire? Cause, in the previous chapter, when she had been touching the Artemis Rod, it's shape was deformed because she held it. I wonder... and Ichiru's back as well. Why do you think Ichiru is serving the other Kuran, Senri's father? Any ideas anyone?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:26 pm
Wow! So many confusing ideas i read this chapter a while ago and I reckon Ichiru is serving Senri's father...  

kkliae

sisu uwu

Devoted Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:16 am
Yes, its was very unexpected.......Rido kuran being Shiki's father and Kaname's uncle. I think all of this revolve around Yuuki in some way and I think she'lll remember he past sooner or later. Ichiru, I think probably serving Rido Kuran because I think Rido told him that Kaname killed Shizuka. Even if Rido wasn't present at the time, I'm sure he knows what Kaname's trying to do. We just gotta see what happens in Chapter 32 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:59 am
OMG! I can't wait for chapter 32 to come out. I want to find out what's going on so badly.  

Mizuko Aquarian

Marusera

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:57 am
This chapter is very confusing.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:57 am
yeah I agree, it was to hard to understand what's was going on.  

Sensaina

`h o s h i i

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:52 pm
Ladii_Candi
Yes, its was very unexpected.......Rido kuran being Shiki's father and Kaname's uncle. I think all of this revolve around Yuuki in some way and I think she'lll remember he past sooner or later. Ichiru, I think probably serving Rido Kuran because I think Rido told him that Kaname killed Shizuka. Even if Rido wasn't present at the time, I'm sure he knows what Kaname's trying to do. We just gotta see what happens in Chapter 32 3nodding

Naaah. I don't think Ichiru knows about the whole thing about Kaname killing Shizuka. I bet he still thinks that Zero's the one who killed her.
Geeez, I don't know why but I was REALLY surprised when I found out that Kaname and Shiki are cousins. It's just kinda weird, I guess. XD;

Yeah, I definitely agree. It was really hard to understand what was going on because of the crappy translations we've been getting lately. But I'm not in the position to complain, since I don't know Japanese. >>;

[Vampire Knight Fan Guild]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games