Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Dot-hack one-on-ones, anyone? ^^

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Moon Deity

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:48 pm
I might've asked already about this, but bear with me. >w<

Okies...I need someone that can do a one-on-one with me over PM, or some sort of instant messenger thing if you can. 3nodding Now let's get down to business!

- I will NOT and NEVER do yaoi/yuri, shounen-/shojo-ai, incest...you get the point. Sorry, but it's just not what I'd like to do.
- I have zero tolerance for illiterates. Type like a normal human being or don't talk to me.
- If you're being out-of-character, please let me know somehow with [ ] or (( )) or something like that. I don't wanna see a Haseo hugging everyone he sees or Atoli being emo in a corner or somethin' opposite of the character like that.

You don't HAVE to, but if you want, I prefer you being either Elk, Endrance or Silabus in the RP, 'cause those are my favorite characters. ^^

Oh, and I use my OCs in the RP (occasionally having major character appearances) so if you don't like OCs, please don't RP with me. >< Or I can just RP as an already-existing character if you like. 3nodding

I can TRY a RP in R2, but I've only played past halfway-ish on Reminisce, so I don't know everything about it yet. >.< R1 I can do (I beat all first 4 games) and I'll mix in some IRL stuff in the RP too.

I do para-lit and semi-lit, but I can't go for something REALLY super descriptve literate unless you don't mind rather short replies (compared to replies like that). 3nodding

And that's about it. If you have any questions please ask. 3nodding Thank you! ^^

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:55 pm
User Image Oh gosh, if I had time, I'd totally do it. I've been in a roleplaying mood lately too. D;

I hope you find someone though. heart

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

MGCorey

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:48 pm
Wow, sounds fun. If no-one else takes your offer I will. I need to keep my RP skills sharp.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:25 am
Ehehe...thank you both. 3nodding

Dark Moon Deity

Yoruichi78

6,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:58 am
I'll help too, I love rpying. I haven't done it in a little while so I need to do a new one so I'll be happy to help.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:31 pm
Really? Awh, thanks. >w<

Dark Moon Deity

RoleplayPirateNinjaZombie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:22 pm
Ill give it a try  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:08 pm
Thankies. 3nodding

Dark Moon Deity

drgnkng1354

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:50 pm
Good Luck ;D

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:32 pm
D: Well that's no fun. You get rid of, like, half the
possibilities of roleplaying when you don't do yaoi.
In fact, you eliminate HaseoxBo, HaseoxOvan,
HaseoxEndrance, and HaseoxKuhn. TT~TT What
kind of person are you?! /wrists

The Slate Scholar
Crew

RoleplayPirateNinjaZombie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:11 am
not everythings about yaoi, slate.... the sooner you realize that the more your popularity will shoot down...  
@Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games