Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Smash Bros. Guild
Anyone know how to do either of these????

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Samus grapple or Link grapple
  Samus' grapple owns
  Links is the s**t lol
  Shut up they both suck.. lol
View Results

Lahlooooouh

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:10 pm
I am an all out Samus fan and i am kinda new to the game. I am still pretty good though. Like i can take two level nine comps.

I am trying to find out how to do the double missile launch for samus. The one where he she shoots two missiles rapidly in the air.

Also i am trying to find out how to do a homing grapple. I can make it extend
using the z, forward, backward, forward, z but i am trying to make it home in on people.

Also i heard there is some tere list or something like that out there that shows according to lots of things who the best players in the game are. Like i heard it went Fox, Falco, Sheik .. and whatever.. so if anyone can help me with any of these questions that would be great.

If anyone could find a video for any of these that explains it that would be hella awesome.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:04 am
Tier list for the 2006-2007 year.

Top Tier:
Fox
Falco

High Tier:
Sheik
Marth
Peach

Middle Tier:
Captain Falcon
Ice Climbers
Samus
Doctor Mario
Jigglypuff
Mario
Ganondorf

Low Tier:
Link
Luigi
Donkey Kong
Roy
Young Link
Pikachu

Bottom Tier:
Yoshi
Zelda
Mr. Game and Watch
Ness
Bowser
Kirby
Pichu
Mewtwo

It's called missle canceling. You fire one missle in the air, and either A), immediatly jump after doing a full jump missle, followed by a double jump missle. Or B) Fire a missle close to landing on the ground, and the landing lag will cut the rest of the missle animation. From there, fire again.

Hold L while using the grapple beam. I honestly hate that effing thing, but I've worked around it against most Sami (plural for Samus. blaugh ).

And Samus is a woman.  

Einherjar O D I N
Crew

Reaper1120

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:37 pm
SilentBlackTiger

And Samus is a woman.
eek nuh uh seriosuly?!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:00 pm
SilentBlackTiger
Tier list for the 2006-2007 year.

Top Tier:
Fox
Falco

High Tier:
Sheik
Marth
Peach

Middle Tier:
Captain Falcon
Ice Climbers
Samus
Doctor Mario
Jigglypuff
Mario
Ganondorf

Low Tier:
Link
Luigi
Donkey Kong
Roy
Young Link
Pikachu

Bottom Tier:
Yoshi
Zelda
Mr. Game and Watch
Ness
Bowser
Kirby
Pichu
Mewtwo

It's called missle canceling. You fire one missle in the air, and either A), immediatly jump after doing a full jump missle, followed by a double jump missle. Or B) Fire a missle close to landing on the ground, and the landing lag will cut the rest of the missle animation. From there, fire again.

Hold L while using the grapple beam. I honestly hate that effing thing, but I've worked around it against most Sami (plural for Samus. blaugh ).

And Samus is a woman.

Hey thanks a lot man i will try those out some time..
yeah the whole he she thing is an inside joke i put it anyways though.. lol i know samus is a girl ahah

well thanks man.  

Lahlooooouh

Super Smash Bros. Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces