PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:40 pm
Name: Judah
Stage: (Cub/Juvenile/Adolescent/Adult): Adult
Species: Lion
Parents: None
Offspring: None
Domain: Language
Have you cleared this domain with any existing god owners? If so, who? No
Description: With elvish on his horn, this special appendage allowed Judah to translate any and all languages, and pass this power on to others he deems worthy of speaking other languages. His body is light blue, with a very pale, almost white belly and face. His mane falls with the purest shade of white, causing his light brown horns to stand out. His largest horn resembles that of a Kirin, and it has Elvish writing on it. It has a golden band on it, which seems to glow, along with the writing, when he uses any of his powers. His eyes are duel colored, one being a dark shade of blue, while the other is emerald green. He processes two pure white wings, of which he flies with. He has a golden necklace around his neck, with a sapphire gem in the middle. Around his legs and tail are golden bands, giving him a more ‘regal’ appearance. His body is covered with dark blue swirl markings and his feet and ears are tipped with the markings, and he has a drak blue stripe running down his back. His nose is pink, and his back horns curl upward. All together he has three horns. Two that shape back and up, curving a bit while his front horn is long with two pointed ends and writing on it.

You can have some creative room for the jewelry, spice it up a bit. I have never been good at designing jewelry XD
Reference Image(s), if applicable:

The first Sketch of Judah
Click

Redid him in SoA God Form
Clickeh

With his jewelery, but I am not the best at designing jewelery so its completely up to artist what they want to do with it. Complete creative freedom =) I want to see what you would come up with ^^
Clickeh Again!
Are you an SoA god newbie? Yes

400k/800k  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:04 pm
Name: Najwa - Arabic name meaning confidential talk, secret conversations.

Stage: Adult.

Species: Goddess.

Domain: Mystery.

Have you cleared this domain with any existing god owners? If so, who? I believe that it doesn't conflict with any of the current gods or goddesses! If it does however, please let me know, as I'd like to contact them right away.

Description:
Face: Her face is dominated by an ornate lavender mask. The lining of the mask is embedded with small, circular gems [May be whatever color you wish]. The inside of the mask, a glittery light thistle, [#D8BFD8]. On the left of the mask, is a rather large silver-colored [#C0C0C0] blooming rose. From it's gray leaves, sprout two large mysterious feathers of Dark Byzantium. [#5D3954]

Eyes: In contrast to the soft purples of her mask, underneath it, are two bright eyes, the color of Scarlet. [#FF2400]

Hair: Her hair is based of the detective, Nancy Drew. Overall, it is rather short, and barely touches her shoulders. The shade of her hair should be strawberry-blonde. The top part of her hair, and her side bangs, is straight as an arrow. However, the sides of her hair, are slightly tousled, and fall into unruly waves.

Wings: Her wing is incredibly small, compared to other gods and goddesses, to the point where they are barely visible. However, Najwa only has one wing, so flight is not possible for her. It is shaped like a typical "angel" wing, and in "flight" mode. The color of the wing is exactly a pure white. To be specific, it is simply White, [##FFFFFF] The wing itself is incredibly feathery, smaller feathers towards the bottom, and gradually growing slightly larger and wider towards the top. Also, my reasoning for her having only one wing, is well, that in itself is a mystery, but also because she's supposed to be "unsolved", and maybe when she discovers the "answer", she'll sprout another wing. '

Body: Her body is without pattern, and tinted of solely one color. The tone is not exactly white, leaning more towards an ivory shade. To be specific, the color is called, Old Lace, [##FDF5E6].

Legs: Though it is the same plain ivory tone as her body, Najwa prefers to accessorize. On both of her front legs, are two glistening, metallic bracelets. Both are in the tone of Silver, [#C0C0C0]. The bracelet on her right, is in the shape of an antique key. The chain of the bracelet was rather long, and had to be wrapped around once or twice around her leg. However, on her left leg, is a matching lock bracelet. Unlike the key necklace, it fits perfectly.

Tail: Like her hair, the tail is straight on the top, but tousled and wavy towards the bottom. It is rather large, and curved in like an 'S' around her foot. Something like this.

Expression: It is up to the artist to include this or not, I simply include this in the form as it would give some insight into her personality. It should be in a rather gentle smile, to be specific, she should seem like she's pleased with herself. Something like, when she's actually solved a mystery!

References:
✤ The mask.
✤ The hair.
✤ The wings.
✤ The tail.
✤ The key bracelet.
✤ The lock bracelet.
✤ The expression.

Are you an SoA god newbie? Mhm! First time trying, also.

Vanilla Lucy

SkieBorne

Dapper Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:53 pm
Name: Aeseji
Stage:: Cub (To grow into the standing adult, please)
Species: Lion
Parents: n/a
Offspring: n/a
Domain: Earthquakes
Have you cleared this domain with any existing god owners? If so, who? Yes, Meepfur who owns the goddess of Earth
Description: Colours of chocolate, tan, dark brown, and burnt orange, he is very earthy in hue. His forelegs are made of cracked rock, big and powerful, and the orange glows through the rock as if he were filled with magma. A carapace, spiky and broad, covers his back - see references - and also have a bit of a glow between the plates. He has horns like a big horned sheep and a bony protusion from the center of his forehead. The tail is long and powerful, ending in a sturdy spiked club. No wings. Glowing orange eyes. I ask that he grows into into his carapace and horns! References have everything. =3
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Cub and Adult References ; Sketchy/eye-balled concept on standing adult lines
Are you an SoA god newbie? Yes!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:38 pm
I'm new to this, and I don't know what to do in a quest so please add me, and explain to my dumbie brain how to oporate in this guild  

AngelSeven7

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:50 pm
Name: Apollo
Owner: Zingling
God of: Hallucination
Parents: Seiki x Zephyiote
Offspring: N/A
Have you cleared this domain with any existing god owners? If so, who? Kimaria with Confusion, Dark Fire Angel with Insanity, and xo---k a i r i with Sight.
Description: Please use the Ref below, you may take artistic liberty. (I know some things won't work well, such as the ears.) Please keep the eyes however (four) and the fangs. I would like his tail as close to his ref as possible. If you could add images in his shadow haze that would be extra awesome. Like little imps, animals, or wings made of shadows. Just play with it really, whatever you want to put in there. You can add jewelry if you want, but with all his markings, pfft, doesn't need it to much. Just have fun. :]
Reference Images: Apollo Ref

Are you a God newbie?: (To apply for God newbie, you may NOT have any Gods) Yes!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:23 pm
Goddess of Taste

Name: Tamu (Sweet in Swahili)
Owner: Raiu-Chan
God(dess) of: Taste
Parents: N/A
Have you cleared this domain with any existing god owners? If so, who?: I've PMed Tuesdayscat (Five Scenes), about my god quest, however, haven't received anything back.
Description: Basic stuff::
•Main Body Color:: A medium reddish brown
•Markings Color:: Colors of desserts maybe?
•Eye Color:: Green or yellow
•Inner ear:: cream
•Markings:: Very Whimsical markings, swirls, dots, lines, etc.
•Edits:: A fork or Spork stuck in her hair, Fruits on her head [peaches, apples, pears, etc], A Strawberry necklace, long, flowing hair that is darker brown than her main body. 3 golden bracelets on her left [her left] front paw. Whipped Cream on top of head
•Wings/Tail:: I would like her tail to be really 'fat' or 'full' [something of the lines of that] Not a regular lion tail. As for the Wings~ it could be anything you want it to be. <3
Reference Images:Strawberry Necklace
Flowing Hair
Whipped Cream

Are you a God newbie?: Yes I am. C:

Raiu-Chan

Pukio

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:21 pm
Name: Maisha'otesha ('grow toward life')
Owner: Pukio
God of: Plants
Have you cleared this domain with any existing god owners? If so, who? Lilwerepard, Lady Mercy, Amon Larethian, Safaia
Description: comin' soon
Reference Images: comin' soon

Are you a God newbie?: Yup.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:24 am
Goddess of Aroma

Name: Ashiki'nukia (Love, Desire, Passion, Sweet Smell)
Owner: Soarin`
Goddess of: Aroma
Have you cleared this domain with any existing god owners? Tuesdayscat (Five Sences)
Description: She's based off a skunk. The collar looks like this. Except all the diamonds are the same size and shape and the shading is blue not grey. The strands on her backend are circular diamonds with white gold hearts. The diamonds inside the hearts are white with the blue tint. The bracelets Again with a blue tint. Except it shall be larger then the picure. With large white diamonds with the blue tint. Also the silver is white gold. Same thing with the choker. All white gold. Her hairstyle looks like this. The coloring will be a dark purple instead of the black. Again every other thing (earrings, etc, etc) is white gold and diamonds. I want the wings half folded over. There is a golden tassle on the end of the chain. And in the smoke from the insence holder I would like some hearts mixed into it. Her claws are also extended. But they are skunk claws and not lion claws.
Reference Images: Aroma, Sample of White Gold

Are you a God newbie?: Yes  

Grumpy Paw

Fuzzy Sex Symbol

18,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:55 pm
God of Insects

Funds: 800k/800k~ Just need a slot! 8D

*Note: Whip me a PM if his domain conflicts with your Gods!

Also, any of you owners out there who want to can PM me if you're interested in making him a sibling/son/cousin of your own God/Goddess. I'd love for some history for Mu'!

Name: Mumuhi [[It means 'The buzzing of a mosquito' in Hawaiian.]]
Owner: ~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~
God of: Insects
Have you cleared this domain with any existing god owners? If so, who? I don't believe he conflicts with any of the existing gods/goddesses at this point. :3
Description:

- Feel free to take a little artistic liberty and come up with a bug or two hanging around on the ground near his hind paw. Any buggies of your choice, I'm leaving it up to you!

- For Mu's moth antennae, noted in the second ref, I'd like for them to either like like Choice A or Choice B. I can't decide on which one, but I do know that I'd like for them to be the same color as the yellow stripes on his tail, but that aside, I'll leave picking out which pair up to you! Choose either one~

- For all of the amber in his neck and wrist jewelry, I'd love it if it looked sort of like this amber. Like how you can see through it, but it still holds it's color? That's what I'd like, so that you can see the metal of his jewelry behind it. Some air bubbles and a few tiny bits of random foliage/rocks/etc. stuck in each piece of amber would be awesome.

- As shown in his ref's, he's a big boy. I'd like it if you could make him a little bulkier than the regular SoA God lines. About the size of K'Anatak?

-Other than that, though, use the ref's down below, please. <3 In the notes reference, I listed a couple of things I wasn't able to doodle onto his original ref. :3

Reference Images: [[SoA God Form]] / [[Notes]] / [[KAnatak Cert]] / [[KAnatak Uncert]]

Are you a God newbie?: Yep~

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:19 pm
Going to try questing for goddess of annihilation. If there is conflict with any other god or goddess, let me know. On my first overview of the list of already made gods, I didn't see any, but if I missed it... again, PM me and let me know.  

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

mew-neko

Familiar Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tipsy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:26 pm
Is questing for the goddess of Salt- has the funds just need the ok and a slot  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:00 am
Questing for the God of indecision! *hopes this is ok*

Domain: Indecision

Existing Overlapping Domains: The polar opposite of the God of Choices, and the Overlapping existence of the Goddess of Confusion.
Physical Description: Just like my other boy, Kuno, from the other shops. (Examples seen here (B'alam), here (Audio), and here (GHS) Uncerted.) The reason why he would be colored like this is for a few small reasons. The stars represent being dazed, which leads people to be a bit delirious at times. The colors of his eyes are rainbow-like, as if they can't decide which color to be. The feather represents the freedom to be, well, free, and the black leaves a blank, clean slate to choose while the swirls represent an uncertain, swirling path, rainbow as well because they don't know where to go. The bang stands for a mysterious, uncertain background, and the white on his body equals a blank start as well. The "holes" in the white stand for miss-matched, missing patches in life. Even the studded bracelet means something; it stands for a confused kind of personality, not sure about who he should be or what kind of front he should put up, almost to make him seem more certain and tougher than he is.

Concept:
Well, for powers, there isn't much for an indecisive God. The most he could probably do is give those round him a sudden loss of their train of thought, confused and insecure about what to do next. If asked a question for advice, he will not even know the answer himself (or does he?), and will only lead them astray with his answer.

Temporary Powers: [Up to three. Be very specific with what they can do/can't do.]
1 - Radiate small indecision to a large crowd for a few minutes (only mortals)
2 - Give an individual intense indecision for a few hours (only mortals)
3 - Cannot give permanent indecision

Permanent Power: Can lead an individual down a different path in life than they wish, although it can only apply to mortals and the victim will only feel indecisive in the beginning, and it will wear off later on, making the victim believe that they are on their same path (although sometimes, they will realize what they're doing and might turn themselves around on their life path.)  

[.Silvr-Moon.]

[OOC] Archived [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces