Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Knights in the east and Beasts in the west (Start) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hoplite323

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:26 pm

he walks by the battle, at a distance, whistleing slightly. He usually dodges these fights. He is a knight but decides it isn't his battle.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:26 pm

sage crosses her arms and leans against the wall, she eventually grew bored and wanted to end it herself but she kept where she was, yawning every now and then

Aprilbaby1

hoplite323

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:43 pm

He stops and decides he hasn't seen a fight in a while so he starts watching it.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:37 pm

He snickered at Yamato's comment. Knowing he may be very well in range to hear him, he said quite loudly "Planning something? Now that you mention it, maybe I should be planning something! Thanks for the idea!" His voice was dripping with a mocking sarcasm, yet he too was watching the battle intently.

The inner person knew from Gemini's response that Yamato was nearby. He'd have to wait for Yamato to get closer, maybe to threaten Gemini, before he could make his appearance. Gemini wasn't planning something; he was a man with directives, a person who saw what needed to be done and did it, planning nothing. Nay, the human imprisoned inside was the one planning something...

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:38 pm

she moves away from the wall "alright, this is enough" she walks up to the fight
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:44 pm

Gemini looked on with even more interest. With the great Light one fighting, this would be most interesting...

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:50 pm

sage dodges something, almost hitting her, she growls and attacks the person
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:11 pm

Yamato's eyes flash in the direction of Gemini. "Don't get too cocky beast, it may be the last thing you do."

Yamato Miyamoto

hoplite323

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:14 pm

watches the fight. "i wonder.." he says, taking out his sword, noticeing the battle getting a little wildier.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:46 pm

"If it is the last thing I do, the it is the last thing you do as well. My death is the catalyst of Ragnarok, for it is the end of balance and the order which binds the universe together. I can be cocky if I damn well want to be!"

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Yamato Miyamoto

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:00 am

Mobius Nightshade
"If it is the last thing I do, the it is the last thing you do as well. My death is the catalyst of Ragnarok, for it is the end of balance and the order which binds the universe together. I can be cocky if I damn well want to be!"
Yamato scoffs. "All the better for me. That just hastens my quest to kill all beast that exsist."
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:12 am

darius stood behind sage his gold werewolf eyes watching the fight

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:37 pm

Gemini looked in Yamato's direction. "I would offer you some pooping corn had I some." He then turned to watch the fight once more.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff