Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Ice and Dark xXOnexOneXx

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:39 pm
Imagine this. You're laying around the house, being lazy as Usual...Then suddenly your parents pop up behind you, nearly scaring you to death, and making you fall off of the couch. You get told that you're going to a carnival. You are reluctant until you hear that a winner of a drawing gets a mystery prize.... You accept it and go to the carnival. You walk by another girl with her parents and ignore her, but when you all gather together to see the drawing you find out you won...but so did the girl..! You looked at eachother, but then when you walked up, you were given necklaces. Seems kinda normal right...?

But what do you do when the necklace suddenly sinks into your body leaving a mark..?

What do you do when you find out.....

That that girl you saw....

Will no longer be...

Just another girl....

You'll have to find out won't you! In....

Just Another Girl: The Tale of Ice And Dark..!

xXCharactersXx

xXThe Main CharacterXx

User Image

Hiroshi Shikimaru
15 Years old
Likes His Guitar, Darkness, Money, TV, His Computer, His Wacky parents, School [[sometimes]]...and Kawashima-san...
Dislikes Snow, His Brother, Guys who try to force themselves on girls, rude people, being woken up early, not getting his way, girls who dress weird.
Powers are the power to control fire and Darkness, and manipulation.
He is stubborn and refuses to accept defeat, he'll say the person cheated or he's had an "Off Day". He's a pretty cold and distant person who will speak his mind and be blunt about it.
Played By Toekiyo

xXThe GirlXx

User Image

Himami Kawashima
14 Years Old
Likes Flowers, Snow, Carnivals, Her computer, Her friends, making friends, School, And... Shikimaru-san...[[He doesn't know 3nodding ]]
Dislikes Darkness, Mean people, girls who try to force themselves on boys, waking up late, having no energy.
She's lenient and shy and will do whatever people ask. [As long as it's moral!] She Will nod and be nice to everyone, and she is always polite and warm.
Powers are flying, controlling water and wind, and She has an enchanting voice [[She does this one on accident though sweatdrop ]]

Played By Ahiru Takashi

heart It'll be in anime-type format and have episodes. We'll start on Episode One Titled...

Episode One: The Fateful Encounter [On Accident!]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:04 pm
i guess ill be the boy  

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:13 pm
[[Okai! ^ ^ Well, you want to do the first post, or will I..?]]  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:23 pm
u idk the story like you do  

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:38 pm
[[^ ^]]

.::Start!::. Himami sat on the balcony staring at clouds, when her parents came up out of nowhere. "You wanna go to a Carnival Hima?" Hima almost fell off the balcony, but she regained her ballance and smiled. "Yeah!" She grinned and got inside the house, putting on her usual weird outfit, and she put a flower in her hair, then she headed out with her parents. 'This will be fun..!'

Himami ran towards the carnival like a kid on Christmas. When she got there she entered through the East gate. She looked around in awe when she saw all the rides and food stands. "W..Wow...!" She said happily, looking around. Her parents came in soon after, catching up. She walked and looked at all the different attractions then over an intercom it said:

One Time Only! Enter the raffle and win a mystery prize! It could range from a cheap trinket to Fifty Thousand Yen[$500]! Come enter now
!

Himami grinned and looked at her parents, who nodded. "Ok, then let's go!" She grabbed both of their hands and started pulling them towards the booth.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:54 pm
(btw my char seems alot like me in a few ways) Hiroshi was asleep when his alarm went off loudly next to him. He said angrily "damnit i hate my brother" he looked around his room and breaking the alarm. He walked out and went to the carnival he had heard about some myserious prize and he liked suprises.  

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:32 pm
[a little different from the plot but still... ^ ^]

Himami ran towards the booth that hands out raffle tickets. She ran to the counter. "Can I have a ticket..? I plan on winning!" She said smiling. The lady handed her a ticket. "Someone other than you has a ticket that has the same number. There'll be two winners." Himami grinned. "Ok! ^ ^ That sounds super awesome!" She said before grinning and running towards the crowd.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:31 pm
Hiroshi bumped into Himami with his shoulder he turned around surprised at her dang this girl dresses really weird someone bumped into him from behind and when he turned around Himami was gone.  

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

King Yoshimitsu

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:44 pm
so no one else can join  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:40 pm
ha i got it

I WILL BE THE prise giver *dam that sucks do i even get a line*