Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE BASSMASTER'S Fishing Guild!!! Giveaway Soon!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply general discussion
POST IDEAS ON MAKING THE GUILD BETTER HERE>>>

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheBassmaster07
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:31 pm
post any ideas u may have on making this guild better and more attractive to new members, and me and the crew will do our best to make it work!~ biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:10 am
ok well we need contests & giveaways to give them a reason to be active for 1 thing and i think the fishing together idea would be a lot of fun for everyone...............and we need you(bassmaster) to stay here & be active too.i know you have a lot of ideas.hmmmm also i think our banners & home page are lookin a little..........uh............outdated i guess to put it nicely.sadly i don't know how to make banners & stuff like that to liven it up and make ot more attractive.oh and i think we need a place where just the captains & crew can discuss things. smile  

OnionKingTheDragonSlayer

fisherman20001

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:53 pm
They need more Fish in the Game, i mean ok it good but i found listfull of all the Fish in the world and some are huges and some are well plan Ugly  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:48 pm
well how about a dream forum just a place for people to post there dream avis and the things they r questing right now  

Blade90

6,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Consumer 100

Blade90

6,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:56 pm
o i've got another idea how about since everyone is all hyped up about the battle system that we have like fishing clans bassken,gambino,durem each leader will have a large fish helm striper,tuna,boulder people below that will get a medium fish and people under that will get small fish and if certain people dont have enough fish for a helm others will help  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:54 am
ok i think we should get rid of all the topics except the ones that r going and start from scratch  

Blade90

6,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Consumer 100

OnionKingTheDragonSlayer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:03 am
Blade90
well how about a dream forum just a place for people to post there dream avis and the things they r questing right now

hmmm that sounds good to me but........covers my eyes.....put some clothes on willya razz cheese_whine just kidding  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:29 pm
onionking2007
Blade90

hmmm that sounds good to me but........covers my eyes.....put some clothes on willya razz cheese_whine just kidding

its for da sexy party  

Blade90

6,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Consumer 100

TheBassmaster07
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:35 pm
ok guys im getting serious... lets get this guild back AND PROUD!!!!  
general discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games