Welcome to Gaia! ::

The ~TRUE AND OFFICIAL~ Lucky Star Guild [OVA IN SEPTEMBER!?

Back to Guilds

Reply ~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild
Non-Downloadable Manga and Anime

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Envoy of Dark Light

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:30 pm
These two websites are always current, so you'll be able to watch and read Lucky Star, without having to take the time for those pesky downloads:

User Image
Izumi-san.... ...you know that game I borrowed?

(Sorry for editing this but no one has reported to me yet and I dont want this site or guild to be in danger as Ive said further down so please refer to this post http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=9863055 and PM me for the link. Once again I am sorry

Konata_Izumi_RP)

...I accidentally saved over your save slot...

For the videos: www.crunchyroll.com (Must sign up, but don't worry, its free)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:39 pm
Nicholas Montgomery

For the videos: www.crunchyroll.com (Must sign up, but don't worry, its free)

Crunchy Roll is good expect to get a good quality video on there you have to donated.  

Kingtop

aughgh
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:57 pm
i hate crunchyroll.
youtube has better quality.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:16 pm
Veoh FTW!  

00NINE-1
Crew

Kingtop

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:47 pm
SamuraiHuynh
Veoh FTW!

Can't disagree with that.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:40 pm
But the problem is finding rare anime in youtube... but well sometimes u can find the real music videos of animes songs ( i mean the actual singers videos)...

edit: We must be carefull because not so long one site moderador delete one of my post for posting a site where u can find anime free... -_-  

Zarkos Bloodlord

LoneWolf80

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:27 pm
I'm actually uploading all he Lucky Star episodes on megavideo...kinda slow, so I'm on Episdoe 3 atm...if you're interested in watching, you can view my megavideo profile at http://www.megavideo.com/u/louislam123  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:47 am
I dont know about you but I'm very cautious when it comes to posting links thats why In my last post on how to get lucky star manga and anime I said to PM me ya know? dont want anything bad happening to the guild OR the sites ya know? sence some of the manga's on that site ARE licenced... though if the owner owned a copy of the manga to the point where its at already there is no worry but I dont know if he/she does or not ^_^* lol so thats why I dont put links on here... PMing is safer...  

Konata_Izumi_RP
Crew

00NINE-1
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:40 pm
Arrrrr! "If its th' pirates booty yar after, you will first need t' sail the seven seas." It be good t' be a pirate! A pirate be free.

Do what you want 'cause a pirate is free, you are a pirate!
Yarr har fiddle dee dee
Being a pirate is alright to be
Do what you want 'cause a pirate is free
You are a pirate!

You are a pirate.

~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items