Reply Naruto Guild
Fancharacters? O.o Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raizu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 2:10 pm
I do! I do! Will I give details on her? No, because I moved her into my manga as an original character for MY original story, and I'd rather that she didn't get stolen from me, sorry I can't spare the details hun.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 2:31 pm
O.o

Name: Deimo Kaiq
ANBU Name: Grey Wolf
Cloak Colour: Grey/Black
ANBU leader name: ??
Height: 5'7
Weight: 127 lb
Appearance: My hair is quite long like on Gaia. I am completely covered in my cloak, but if you do see me, i have a blue shirt and black pants , and black sandles on my feet.
Unqiueness: I am extremely fast in speed and have great athletic ability. Also, my clan's uniqueness is: when it is night with the moon showing, if I look at the moon I will start to transform into a Werewolf and grow claws and fur.. Which extremely tires me out and kills my stamina. After doing this I shouldnt be able to fight. I can also use this if I need to, in a battle if we are fighting at night I could take a peek at the moon and transform. This also has its bad sides.. When it is a full moon, or larger then usual then I might go reckless and attack anything near me and destroy them.

Hes used in ANBU Rp..

Also.. I kinda created this Zombie like guy.. summoned using the dead summon thingy orochimaru used.. he has super fast jutsu handseals.. (he does it in like a split second) and uh.. he uses a "bone prison" to seal his enemy and then using "water spike" that flys a drop of water at extreme speeds inside the box.. yeah shut up.. i was pretending to do this in the shower.. inside the box and water flys at me aHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... and hes from the hidden stone village.. a missing nin from the water country. he like.. moved there lol. and yeah.. thats all so far.  

Evil Ducky Man

Evil Ducky Man

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 2:32 pm
O.o

Appearance: My hair is quite long like on Gaia. I am completely covered in my cloak, but if you do see me, i have a blue shirt and black pants , and black sandles on my feet.
Unqiueness: I am extremely fast in speed and have great athletic ability. Also, my clan's uniqueness is: when it is night with the moon showing, if I look at the moon I will start to transform into a Werewolf and grow claws and fur.. Which extremely tires me out and kills my stamina. After doing this I shouldnt be able to fight. I can also use this if I need to, in a battle if we are fighting at night I could take a peek at the moon and transform. This also has its bad sides.. When it is a full moon, or larger then usual then I might go reckless and attack anything near me and destroy them.

Hes used in ANBU Rp..

Also.. I kinda created this Zombie like guy.. summoned using the dead summon thingy orochimaru used.. he has super fast jutsu handseals.. (he does it in like a split second) and uh.. he uses a "bone prison" to seal his enemy and then using "water spike" that flys a drop of water at extreme speeds inside the box.. yeah shut up.. i was pretending to do this in the shower.. inside the box and water flys at me aHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... and hes from the hidden stone village.. a missing nin from the water country. he like.. moved there lol. and yeah.. thats all so far.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 2:33 pm
O.o uhh gaia isnt letting me post.. it says this "gaia status libary error" and when i refresh the page.. it doesnt show my post.. SORRY IF ITS DOUBLE'/TRIPLE POST!!

Hes used in ANBU Rp..

Evil Ducky Man

Tsuzuki Ayanami

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 7:43 pm
I'm in the process of slowly developing a fan character, if that counts? sweatdrop Doing prelim sketches for the heck of it, but haven't gotten much from there. If anyone's got suggestions, feel free to let me know, as I'm new at this Naruto-themed fan character business. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 7:57 pm
I have mine, Uchiha Airin (hehehe...guess where my avatar name came from), and one I made up for my sister, but she hasn't decided on a name yet.

Basically, the premise for us being Uchihas is that we were training in the forest when our clan was wiped out, came back, got terrified and fled the village. We're slightly younger than Sasuke and are training with a group of missing-nins (which group is unknown) who found us and decided we'd make useful tools...like Haku crying .

I still have to get around to drawing pictures...  

Sorrieah

Gracious Citizen

3,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

Rye Breadloaf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 10:29 pm
i has a fancharachter!! *embarassed to show picture* (cuz i drew it an it looks lyk crap)

name- its on the side, says KIMISU SUKI
age- 13
birthday- July 10 (birthstone-ruby)
blood type- AB pos (lol just for fun)
family- twin sister, Kimisu Misami
User Image

> < please dont laugh at my pic its bad bad  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 10:37 am
Reprieve
I always make my fan characters too perfectand unexciting. I forget to give them weaknesses, so they are unrealistic and unlovable. I have gotten a lot better though wink maybe I'll work on making one soon?
Mine are the exact opposite. I always make my original characters really lame and all the of the REAL characters always make fun of my original characters and they usually fade into the background of unimportance.  

Eyebrow

Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces