Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Extended Discussion
what is the fastest way to earn money hear? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:15 pm
Oakbing
okay....8 things here to tell if ur a noob

1.if u beg, ur a noob
2.if u hack, ur a noob
3.if u stalk people for money, ur a noob
4.if u dont know what the prices of stuff are, ur a noob
5.if u fall for scams, ur a noob
6.if u are looking for gaia sex, ur a noob
7.if u think people is going to donate to u by just asking once, ur a noob
8.if u expect some miracle way to earn a whole mess of gold, ur a noob

Allow me to make some corrections:

1. If you beg and offer nothing in return, you're a leech.
2. If you "hack", you're a worthless script kiddie.
3. If you're trying to be an elitist punk (read as "loser I'm quoting"), GTFO.
4. If you don't bother to look up the prices of what you're looking for, you're lazy.
5. If you're not bright enough to read the "Gaia will never ask for your password" warnings, you deserve what you get.
6. If you're coming to Gaia looking for sex, remember, you're probably taling to a 12 year old girl or a 40 year old sexual predator.
7. If you're obnoxious about begging for gold, you're going to be on a lot of ignore lists.
8. If you can't bother to actually spell out your words and use correct punctuation while playing off like you've been around a while, GTFO and don't make me dust off my banhammer.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:25 pm
Kiyoko Mori
My favorites are...

ZOMG! - Do quests, get the daily freebies .. theres one in every area .. and just have fun playing it. You will find you accumulate cash quickly.

Pinball - For me at least .. probably cause I am good at it .. its the fastest money game. Can make several hundred gold an hour if you try.

Fish tank Message Bottles - Easy easy EASY gold. Just answer bunches of bottle messages. Keep going till they stop paying. Can make 500 gold a day just doing this!

Puzzles - Good if you just want a chill experience you can do at your own time .. and they pay well.

Forum posting - This has mixed results for alot of people but its always wise to stay active on the forums just to make friends!

As someone experienced with all matters of gaining gold. I will rate each one of these methods individually.

Zomg- Starting out you will not make much. However, if you know where to farm. Playing Zomg can because quite Lucrative.

Puzzles- Second best method of gaining gold without spending any. The best method is Booty Grab Tanks. That however requires a stable computer and knowledge of where to look.

Forum Posting- This I would add in the category of not a gold gaining activity. Although you do actually make something from posting in forums. It's an activity of Entertainment. As there is a list of other activities that will yield more.

Pinball- Playing this game was at one time. A decent method of gaining gold. When it was first introduced. Now a days, it is an activity for relaxation.

Fish Tank Message Bottles. This will yield a bit more than forum posting. Though, it's not a solid method of making gold by itself.

All in all, from 1-5 I rate each one of these as following.

Forum Posting- 2 (A few thousand a day)
Fish Tank Message Bottles- 1 (Maybe a thousand a day)
Pinball- 1 (Maybe a thousand a day)
Puzzles- 2 (A few thousand a day)
Zomg- ? (Can yield in the 10,000 range or higher per day)

The Top 5 ways to make gold still remain.

#1- Buying and Selling.
#2- BlackJack
#3- Fishing
#4- Booty Grab
#5- Puzzles

Zomg-? This is uncharted territory for me. In terms of using it as a means of making gold.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Ramzue Shadeslayer

4,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:44 pm
lancelot0x3
please someone help me!!!
how can i earn money here?i can't purchase anything with the money i have. I'd sure appreciate your help! crying (tears of joy) sweatdrop

play zomg it gets youbunches of gold you just gotta be patient tho lol itll take a few times around the place but the more powerful lvl you are on zomg with rings and stuff youll be rolling in the gold soon enuff lol just work hard to get to 10 cl and you can do shallow seas and end boss on hard great moneys and items!!! anyhoo also play games and lottery and and fishing and stuff too. good luck hope you do well!  
Extended Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff