Administration issues

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Starburstnova
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:17 am
gonk As many of you have probably noticed, we don't really have any active mods. Over the summer I've been busy, then I was having internet issues...and now I've got an application queue a mile high and a very messy guild.

I've been teeter-tottering on the edge of whether I want to give this guild away because I don't have enough time to take care of it in between my Mod Assistant duties and taking care of the official Green Day and Fall Out Boy threads and real life, of course. But this guild is my baby, I couldn't do that. At least not completely give it away.

I'm looking for a new vice captain and some crew. I want LITERATE people who know A LOT about the band, both musically and as people. I want people who use the guild often and care about it.

I won't be deciding right away, but please post here if you're interested. I may update this and add an application form (I'll notify you if I do and you need to either edit your post or PM the application or something).

I probably will, but I'll need a little time to write it up. Things I know I'll be looking for is activity in the guild, obviously. Post counts, making sure you post in the right places, and of course, literacy. Being crew means I want you to have at least seem a little bit professional when you're doing your job. Obviously if real life intereferes and you can't get on, that's fine. This has never been a guild to kick out inactive members (except for our mass-cleanout where we kicked out anybody who wasn't new that had NEVER posted...even posting once saved you there).

Anyway, I'm rambling. I'll also need to make sure you're well-informed about the band so you'll be able to help answer questions, keep the members informed about certain events and whatnot.

If you think you could be a crew member dedicated to the guild who could help me clean this place up, post here. DO NOT PM ME. My inbox is really crazy right now and I DON'T need more mess to add to it right now.

...If you think that was "tl;dr" that's your own problem and tough luck. This isn't something I can give spoons on. Everything I said was important for you to know if you care.

Edit: And note that this won't be in the NEAR future, as I'm lazy...but I'll try to get around to it fairly soon, like maybe in the next month. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:04 am
this is kinda fun xd  

Freed Justine_The dark

Leowna

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:35 am
I would like to offer my services.

I will be more than willing to be in whatever position you want me in. I know quite a bit about the band, but the activity thing...
Well, I stopped posting for a bit because the guild seemed dead, but I will post more in the future. xP  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:25 am
redface I seldom do my job.

lolo. This guild is really messy. D:  

bandAIDS
Crew

Michaelsgeb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:23 pm
I will do what ever you need me to do for the guild.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:00 pm
I'm usually on here everyday.
I know my stuff.
I'm friendly :]
Need me, I'm here.

[the.lollipop.SYNdrome]

Aged Citizen

Soul_x13

Dangerous Hunter

2,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:57 am
I'm ready to help! cheese_whine  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 1:28 pm
*raises her hand*

I'm on here every day.

Need me to help?

Mrs Joe Trohman

FOBismymusic333

Divine Nymph

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 12:28 pm
I would really love to be an assistant or help in anyway possible! I know a lot about Fall Out Boy, but there is always more to be learned. So i will get to the reserch - Google...Google knows eveything!

I would really like to work with you on a profesional level!
I hope who ever you choose knows a lot about the band and is a big big fan! biggrin

good luck picking someone! lol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:30 pm
I'm here almost every day, and I know a lot about the band. If you need someone, I'm available. 3nodding

KrazyRokrGal

Fall Out Boy/The Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff