Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Star Wars: (Will be continued in Star Wars: Beyond the Outer Rims Guild)
Planet Mustafar Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kazei Hitari
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:26 pm
Calibur Elyos
Kazei Hitari
Calibur Elyos
After 2 hours passed, Lucius then awoke to find himself viewing the fiery surroundings through one eye. He slowly got up onto his feet looking around at the dead troopers and destroyed droids. Looking around he then noticed the unconconscious young jedi that lied before him. As his memory rushed back into his head, Lucious then became enraged as he glared at the unconscious jedi. Walking towards him, Lucious then ignited the first in of his double-bladed lightsaber and then made his way towards the unconscious jedi knight. "All this caused by a mere jedi knight, how embarassing. Tychondrius would be enraged to here of such nonsense coming from within his own ranks. One of his own jedi masters being toppled by a mere jedi knight." Then it hit him on the head like a brick. "Then again as much as I would like to finish him off right here, Tychondrius would very interested in him." Then it hit him on the head even harder than before. "Perhaps Tychondrius knew of how powerful this jedi was before he even arrived and has already taken interest in him. So....Tychondrius used me to test his power only even if it killed his servant." Lucious stood looking down upon the unconscious jedi as if he as if he had gone into deep thought.

As the uncouncious jedi slowly got up, he then turned to the side to notice the that the dark jedi loomed over him. Aion then Forced Jumped, springing himself forth from the ground and behind Lucious. He then ignited his lightsaber in which he gripped in his right hand, as the left one rested at his side. As the platform that the two stood upon sunk deeper and grew more closer to its demise, the lava glowed brilliantly setting a fiery glow within the young jedi's eyes. "I still have a little over half of my energy left, but still enough to deal with whats left of you and get over to the west where your master awaits." (Aion knew well that after he uses up this little energy he has left on this dark jedi, there wouldn't be any left to approach this master of his. Still in all the dark lord of the sith has to be dealt with either way. To leave would be futile since surely Aion's presence has already been detected by him.) Aion then gripped the lightsaber harder and then brought it above his head once more.

Lucious had known all too well that he could've been taken the young jedi, but he didn't expect the young jedi to use something as powerful as the Thought Bomb at such the rank he held. If he was going to put this energy he had left to use, he was going to use it for something to help him and his and the dark lord's current situation. Lucious had already succeeded in completing his mission. "I have no time to deal with you jedi, my mission is done here. All that I'm here to do is test your power and measure your limits. It seems that end, you're nothing special at all. Just another dead jedi in a hopeless attempt to destroy the sith." (Lucious knew deep down inside that the jedi was very well special. He was far off on another level than his rank given, but he didn't want to tell him that.) "Well then Jedi, another time. Who knows what end of the line you may be standing on next time we meet!" Lucious then jumped off the platform and onto the pieces of floating metal and headed towards where his master fought. When he arrived he then jumped in front of the young jedi and in front of the troopers to shield the young jedi. He then glanced at the young Kasheek through his one eyes due to the slash burn the young jedi caused him. "Get yourself and Darth Tychondrius to the ship, you can explain everything later." Lucious then glared at Reoji, Kira, and the moving Trez as he awaited their move.

Just like that all Aion's excitement was cut off completely. His thrill for battle an lust for a stronger opponent. All vanishing in a flash. "No." One word. That was the only thing he said. It was silent and calm, yet the tone was dangerous. A word not driven not by anger or hatred, but by a sense of emptiness. The platform then collaped instantly into the lava and Aion Force Jumped onto towards a nearby piece of floating metal. Upon his landing, Aion then Force Speeded while Forced Jumping across the fiery landscape onto various pieces of floating metal, using up large amounts of the little Force Power that he had left. Everything around him from his point of view then became seen as blurs in his eyes. From the speed he traveled, it was hard to make out where he was going and not to mention the obstacles around him. Everything was rested on precise calculation of speed and distance. Soon a large blur of blackness approached rapdily before Aion and immediately he knew that it was the platform where the jedi and sith fought visciously. Force Jumping immediately and bringing his Force Speed to an abrupt stop, Aion then ignited both blue lightsabers once more as he ran across the platform's baked soil. He brought both lightsabers in front of him into the X-form that he was known for as he gritted his feet into the ground with his legs spreaded into his stance. Aion then ran across deflecting the blastar fire and slashing through troopers as Lucious slowly came into view through the raining blastar fire. "You think its just that easy?! Never start something you can't finish, because your sin will find you in the end!" As he neared Lucious he dwarted pass all three masters, Reoji, Kira, and Trez. By now as he went through and silenced each trooper, Aion's Force Power was well depleted completely and all that was driving him now was his lust for battle and and greater power.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:34 pm
Akira Hinata
Taking most of the impact from the Force Push, Kira slid while gripping her fingers into the baked soil of Mustafar. "He's right Trez. You are to overconfident in your age as a Council Member which reveals all your flaws to the opponent. Lightsaber is a precious thing and more valuable than you think. The crystals, lenses, and everything that makes it up are hard to find. The lighsaber itself is a very complicated thing to construct and it takes time in order to construct the perfect lightsaber. The council will now have to see to it that there is another lightsaber contructed for you. Do not let the same mistaken happen Trez." Kira then sprung herself upward from the ground with one hand and dashed towards Tychondrius with her green lightsaber gripped in the other hand from behind her back. She then leaped over Darth Tychondrius, bringing her lightsaber in a diagonal like motion and then upward into a downward thrust aiming for his shoulder around the neck area.

Trez looked at both of his former teammates and said. "You two will both shut up I have no time to be wasting on people such as you." Trez turned and walked away his mind damaged with a choice he couldn't choose now his mind was to damaged to make a decision he need to get back to a place he knew all to well a place for himself and a place were his true and very first two lightsabers were held. Trez stopped walking with his back to the two Jedi Masters and said. "You two know nothing about me you really can't say what I have and don't have these lightsabers I used today were for my master we both had the same color lightsabers. My lightsabers are in a safe place so that I would never use them again but I see I have no choice but to get them out of their hiding." Trez put his hand on his head and said again as the pain filled his head. "The Jedi the Sith both of you will meet the death tha awaits you." Trez then used Master Speed and Force Jump to get back to his ship. Once Trez was at his ship he got into the ship and left Mustafar system.  

Zeke Uchina
Captain

3,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Calibur Elyos

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:49 pm
Kazei Hitari
Calibur Elyos
Kazei Hitari
Calibur Elyos
After 2 hours passed, Lucius then awoke to find himself viewing the fiery surroundings through one eye. He slowly got up onto his feet looking around at the dead troopers and destroyed droids. Looking around he then noticed the unconconscious young jedi that lied before him. As his memory rushed back into his head, Lucious then became enraged as he glared at the unconscious jedi. Walking towards him, Lucious then ignited the first in of his double-bladed lightsaber and then made his way towards the unconscious jedi knight. "All this caused by a mere jedi knight, how embarassing. Tychondrius would be enraged to here of such nonsense coming from within his own ranks. One of his own jedi masters being toppled by a mere jedi knight." Then it hit him on the head like a brick. "Then again as much as I would like to finish him off right here, Tychondrius would very interested in him." Then it hit him on the head even harder than before. "Perhaps Tychondrius knew of how powerful this jedi was before he even arrived and has already taken interest in him. So....Tychondrius used me to test his power only even if it killed his servant." Lucious stood looking down upon the unconscious jedi as if he as if he had gone into deep thought.

As the uncouncious jedi slowly got up, he then turned to the side to notice the that the dark jedi loomed over him. Aion then Forced Jumped, springing himself forth from the ground and behind Lucious. He then ignited his lightsaber in which he gripped in his right hand, as the left one rested at his side. As the platform that the two stood upon sunk deeper and grew more closer to its demise, the lava glowed brilliantly setting a fiery glow within the young jedi's eyes. "I still have a little over half of my energy left, but still enough to deal with whats left of you and get over to the west where your master awaits." (Aion knew well that after he uses up this little energy he has left on this dark jedi, there wouldn't be any left to approach this master of his. Still in all the dark lord of the sith has to be dealt with either way. To leave would be futile since surely Aion's presence has already been detected by him.) Aion then gripped the lightsaber harder and then brought it above his head once more.

Lucious had known all too well that he could've been taken the young jedi, but he didn't expect the young jedi to use something as powerful as the Thought Bomb at such the rank he held. If he was going to put this energy he had left to use, he was going to use it for something to help him and his and the dark lord's current situation. Lucious had already succeeded in completing his mission. "I have no time to deal with you jedi, my mission is done here. All that I'm here to do is test your power and measure your limits. It seems that end, you're nothing special at all. Just another dead jedi in a hopeless attempt to destroy the sith." (Lucious knew deep down inside that the jedi was very well special. He was far off on another level than his rank given, but he didn't want to tell him that.) "Well then Jedi, another time. Who knows what end of the line you may be standing on next time we meet!" Lucious then jumped off the platform and onto the pieces of floating metal and headed towards where his master fought. When he arrived he then jumped in front of the young jedi and in front of the troopers to shield the young jedi. He then glanced at the young Kasheek through his one eyes due to the slash burn the young jedi caused him. "Get yourself and Darth Tychondrius to the ship, you can explain everything later." Lucious then glared at Reoji, Kira, and the moving Trez as he awaited their move.

Just like that all Aion's excitement was cut off completely. His thrill for battle an lust for a stronger opponent. All vanishing in a flash. "No." One word. That was the only thing he said. It was silent and calm, yet the tone was dangerous. A word not driven not by anger or hatred, but by a sense of emptiness. The platform then collaped instantly into the lava and Aion Force Jumped onto towards a nearby piece of floating metal. Upon his landing, Aion then Force Speeded while Forced Jumping across the fiery landscape onto various pieces of floating metal, using up large amounts of the little Force Power that he had left. Everything around him from his point of view then became seen as blurs in his eyes. From the speed he traveled, it was hard to make out where he was going and not to mention the obstacles around him. Everything was rested on precise calculation of speed and distance. Soon a large blur of blackness approached rapdily before Aion and immediately he knew that it was the platform where the jedi and sith fought visciously. Force Jumping immediately and bringing his Force Speed to an abrupt stop, Aion then ignited both blue lightsabers once more as he ran across the platform's baked soil. He brought both lightsabers in front of him into the X-form that he was known for as he gritted his feet into the ground with his legs spreaded into his stance. Aion then ran across deflecting the blastar fire and slashing through troopers as Lucious slowly came into view through the raining blastar fire. "You think its just that easy?! Never start something you can't finish, because your sin will find you in the end!" As he neared Lucious he dwarted pass all three masters, Reoji, Kira, and Trez. By now as he went through and silenced each trooper, Aion's Force Power was well depleted completely and all that was driving him now was his lust for battle and and greater power.

"You b*****d!" Lucious then found that each and every one of the troopers that were dispatched had fallen underneath wrath of the young jedi. Lucious, with no power left himself backed away because he was in no condition to fight. He then Forced Pushed with all his might with great force towards the young jedi that pursued him and then hurled large chunk of covered in magma towards the young jedi. Lucifer then turned around to make his way towards the ship as his robes flapped in the hot wind from his swift run. It no longer a fight of right or wrong between the dark jedi and the young jedi. Neither was it fear that pushed the dark jedi into escaping. It was now a fight for survival between the two. Survival of the strongest. Lucifer then made it near the ship and was no more than a couple of feet away.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:11 pm
Zeke Uchina
Akira Hinata
Taking most of the impact from the Force Push, Kira slid while gripping her fingers into the baked soil of Mustafar. "He's right Trez. You are to overconfident in your age as a Council Member which reveals all your flaws to the opponent. Lightsaber is a precious thing and more valuable than you think. The crystals, lenses, and everything that makes it up are hard to find. The lighsaber itself is a very complicated thing to construct and it takes time in order to construct the perfect lightsaber. The council will now have to see to it that there is another lightsaber contructed for you. Do not let the same mistaken happen Trez." Kira then sprung herself upward from the ground with one hand and dashed towards Tychondrius with her green lightsaber gripped in the other hand from behind her back. She then leaped over Darth Tychondrius, bringing her lightsaber in a diagonal like motion and then upward into a downward thrust aiming for his shoulder around the neck area.

Trez looked at both of his former teammates and said. "You two will both shut up I have no time to be wasting on people such as you." Trez turned and walked away his mind damaged with a choice he couldn't choose now his mind was to damaged to make a decision he need to get back to a place he knew all to well a place for himself and a place were his true and very first two lightsabers were held. Trez stopped walking with his back to the two Jedi Masters and said. "You two know nothing about me you really can't say what I have and don't have these lightsabers I used today were for my master we both had the same color lightsabers. My lightsabers are in a safe place so that I would never use them again but I see I have no choice but to get them out of their hiding." Trez put his hand on his head and said again as the pain filled his head. "The Jedi the Sith both of you will meet the death tha awaits you." Trez then used Master Speed and Force Jump to get back to his ship. Once Trez was at his ship he got into the ship and left Mustafar system.

Reoji then flew backwards from the force push and was slammed into metal wall that became dented in fron impact. As Aion sped passed him, all that was seen was a black blur from his robes. From the speed he traveled it was already far too late to call out to him. He then rose up quickly and glanced at Kira. "Kira stop Aion now!! If this continues, you know as well as I do what will happen!" Reoji then turned to glance at Reoji as he turned away. "I guess we made a mistake to appoint you as Master, Trez. A true master wouldn't allow himself or his mind for the matter to be changed from the inside out by only mere words from the sith or jedi. The action you just made positioned yourself in the place of a coward. You are no different than the rest of the jedi who ran away from their past. This is what we'd call a double-S class mission, but it seems you can't take the heat. You are correct. We know nothing of you or your past. We no nothing of the past of lots of jedi from our ranks, but it is not our past that we are worried about. It is what they can do for their galaxy in the future. A true Master's sense of will is way to strong for such things and this is the very reason why we do the changing for the sake of the galaxy." Reoji then turned his back on Trez as his locked hair blew to the side in the wind. Maybe you will come to your senses later on. The younglings within the order look up to both you and Aion. Then again, maybe you won't. Whichever path you choose. May the force be with you my friend." Reoji then ignited both ends of his double-bladed lightsaber once more as ran behind Aion.  

Death Vine5

Orichisama
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:29 pm
Calibur Elyos
Kazei Hitari
Calibur Elyos
Kazei Hitari
Calibur Elyos

"You b*****d!" Lucious then found that each and every one of the troopers that were dispatched had fallen underneath wrath of the young jedi. Lucious, with no power left himself backed away because he was in no condition to fight. He then Forced Pushed with all his might with great force towards the young jedi that pursued him and then hurled large chunk of covered in magma towards the young jedi. Lucifer then turned around to make his way towards the ship as his robes flapped in the hot wind from his swift run. It no longer a fight of right or wrong between the dark jedi and the young jedi. Neither was it fear that pushed the dark jedi into escaping. It was now a fight for survival between the two. Survival of the strongest. Lucifer then made it near the ship and was no more than a couple of feet away.

Darth Tychondrius then made his way into the ship passing up young Krill as well. "Krill, make sure no one reaches the ship. This is the only ticket off this lava ball. Make sure none get by, except Lucious. Lucious should be here and I sense that his Force Power has been depleted completely. If you can, see to it that he makes it aboard if he's close. If not then you know what to do. In the end, I want you to let the pilots know when to take off. I'm leaving control of the ship in your hands for now.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:00 pm
Orichisama
Calibur Elyos
Kazei Hitari
Calibur Elyos
Kazei Hitari
Calibur Elyos

Darth Tychondrius then made his way into the ship passing up young Krill as well. "Krill, make sure no one reaches the ship. This is the only ticket off this lava ball. Make sure none get by, except Lucious. Lucious should be here and I sense that his Force Power has been depleted completely. If you can, see to it that he makes it aboard if he's close. If not then you know what to do. In the end, I want you to let the pilots know when to take off. I'm leaving control of the ship in your hands for now.

As Krill was running he heard the words of his master and immediately stopped running and turned around, locking his stance and spinning his lightsaber slowly in his hand gripping it tighter with each twist. Krill then said "Yes Darth Tychondrius, no one will pass." As Krill looked toward his ally and the Jedi he yelled "Lucious get abord now or we are leaving you, these are direct orders of Darth Tychondrius, and i follow his orders to the tee, and you Jedi, your cause is lost, light only expands so far." Krill then laughed slightly as he said "After that all there is, is darkness." Krill then deactivated his lightsaber and stepped back a few feet onto the loading dock of the ship, waiting for Lucious's reply.  

Zihl
Crew

Calibur Elyos

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:19 pm
Zihl
Orichisama
Calibur Elyos
Kazei Hitari
Calibur Elyos

As Krill was running he heard the words of his master and immediately stopped running and turned around, locking his stance and spinning his lightsaber slowly in his hand gripping it tighter with each twist. Krill then said "Yes Darth Tychondrius, no one will pass." As Krill looked toward his ally and the Jedi he yelled "Lucious get abord now or we are leaving you, these are direct orders of Darth Tychondrius, and i follow his orders to the tee, and you Jedi, your cause is lost, light only expands so far." Krill then laughed slightly as he said "After that all there is, is darkness." Krill then deactivated his lightsaber and stepped back a few feet onto the loading dock of the ship, waiting for Lucious's reply.

As Lucious grew even more closer to the ship he then glanced at Krill and nodded as he Forced Jumped towards onto the ledge of the ship. He then looked down upon the speeding that approached the ship. Immediately Lucious then stepped closer to the ledge and Force Lightning at the young jedi. Swarming him with what looked like electrical forces of the force. "You are very persistent young jedi, young jedi. Don't you realize that you're bringing about a demise that you and the jedi will regret? No matter how munch you try, you'll never defeat the power of the darkside. Least of all defeat your own darkside." Lucious then laughed as he glared through his one eye.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:03 pm
Calibur Elyos
Zihl
Orichisama
Calibur Elyos
Kazei Hitari
Calibur Elyos

As Lucious grew even more closer to the ship he then glanced at Krill and nodded as he Forced Jumped towards onto the ledge of the ship. He then looked down upon the speeding that approached the ship. Immediately Lucious then stepped closer to the ledge and Force Lightning at the young jedi. Swarming him with what looked like electrical forces of the force. "You are very persistent young jedi, young jedi. Don't you realize that you're bringing about a demise that you and the jedi will regret? No matter how munch you try, you'll never defeat the power of the darkside. Least of all defeat your own darkside." Lucious then laughed as he glared through his one eye.

Aion squinted his eyes in pain as the Force Lightning rushed through and out his body. As he beamed towards the ship, a tingling feeling then spreaded through his arms and legs as the rest of his body slowly grew numb. "Speak for your own darkness sith. Unless you know me in and out, you're only hitting the surface of things along with countless others who try to figure me out. Everyone has darkness within their hearts but I diffrentiate my self from the rest of the jedi. The jedi I know lock their own darkness up in a small cage in the corners of their mind with strong senses of will, which I do not fault them for that. That is their way of doing things and I have my own. I do not lock away my darkness neither do I become consumed by it like you sith do." Both lightsabers were then deactivated like blue candles that were blown out by chilling wind. "I wield my darkness as a weapon at my side, just as I do by wielding my light as a shield. Let me show you a perfect example!" Aion said as he gritted his teeth while the attacked ruptured his body in pain. Aion's pupils then flickered with a orange-reddish rimming, while filled with gold filling in the rest of his pupil. This happened only for a couple of seconds as he readied for his oncoming attack by thrusting his right opened palm out. His fingertips then be came burning hot to the point to where it felt liked they were dipped into Mustafar's magma itself, and intantly there was a bang that sounded out. A blue glow then glowed upon Aion's face as the Force Lighting crackled fiercely towards the dark jedi that stood upon the ship. "I will not become consumed by my darkness, I will let it consume you, and I can must your ship as well!" Aion said as he put pushed all of his will and being into the attack.  

Kazei Hitari
Vice Captain

Akira Hinata

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:17 pm
Kazei Hitari
Calibur Elyos
Zihl
Orichisama
Calibur Elyos

Aion squinted his eyes in pain as the Force Lightning rushed through and out his body. As he beamed towards the ship, a tingling feeling then spreaded through his arms and legs as the rest of his body slowly grew numb. "Speak for your own darkness sith. Unless you know me in and out, you're only hitting the surface of things along with countless others who try to figure me out. Everyone has darkness within their hearts but I diffrentiate my self from the rest of the jedi. The jedi I know lock their own darkness up in a small cage in the corners of their mind with strong senses of will, which I do not fault them for that. That is their way of doing things and I have my own. I do not lock away my darkness neither do I become consumed by it like you sith do." Both lightsabers were then deactivated like blue candles that were blown out by chilling wind. "I wield my darkness as a weapon at my side, just as I do by wielding my light as a shield. Let me show you a perfect example!" Aion said as he gritted his teeth while the attacked ruptured his body in pain. Aion's pupils then flickered with a orange-reddish rimming, while filled with gold filling in the rest of his pupil. This happened only for a couple of seconds as he readied for his oncoming attack by thrusting his right opened palm out. His fingertips then be came burning hot to the point to where it felt liked they were dipped into Mustafar's magma itself, and intantly there was a bang that sounded out. A blue glow then glowed upon Aion's face as the Force Lighting crackled fiercely towards the dark jedi that stood upon the ship. "I will not become consumed by my darkness, I will let it consume you, and I can must your ship as well!" Aion said as he put pushed all of his will and being into the attack.

Kira then ran behind Aion, "Aion stop this please, you've gone to far!" Kira shouted out. She wasn't exactly one to let her feeling cloud her judgement but at the sametime she wasn't going to abandon Aion to the other side. She knew as well as Reoji that he'd reached the breaking point and if he'd gone any further than now, he'd be a lost cause. It was already tough on the order due to the simple fact that they were in times where every jedi's contribute to the order and effort was needed greatly. Although he hadn't reached the rank of jedi due to the fact that he when on based off of what he believed, it still didn't change that fact that he was a great jedi needed. "Aion you have to stop this are you'll not only kill the sith but destroy you and maybe us as well from the ship's explosion. Their ship has already been damaged enough! Please, the force calls you home Aion!"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:31 pm
Krill grabbed onto one of the four poles jutting from the ship's loaading dock and only watched as the ball of force aura closened towards the ship, then he let a gleam run across his face as he calmly said "Aion you should listen to your superior, she has a little more experience than you, besides for this to all end so soon. I know none of you better than I do my fellow Sith, well except for Master Tychondrius, I studies his way and form for many years, never-the-less whats the point of ending this so soon?" Krill then mind linked with Aion *besides we have not gained the rank of Master and Sith* "You wouldn't want to mess up an honor as great as that now would you?" Krill then disappeared as the docking bay elevated into the ship leaving Lucious behind. Krill then signaled for the pilots to lift off "Get us out of here hastily if you value your lives." as he walked towards Darth Tychondrius's quaters.  

Zihl
Crew

Calibur Elyos

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:04 pm
Zihl
Krill grabbed onto one of the four poles jutting from the ship's loaading dock and only watched as the ball of force aura closened towards the ship, then he let a gleam run across his face as he calmly said "Aion you should listen to your superior, she has a little more experience than you, besides for this to all end so soon. I know none of you better than I do my fellow Sith, well except for Master Tychondrius, I studies his way and form for many years, never-the-less whats the point of ending this so soon?" Krill then mind linked with Aion *besides we have not gained the rank of Master and Sith* "You wouldn't want to mess up an honor as great as that now would you?" Krill then disappeared as the docking bay elevated into the ship leaving Lucious behind. Krill then signaled for the pilots to lift off "Get us out of here hastily if you value your lives." as he walked towards Darth Tychondrius's quaters.

In a Force Lighting power struggle, Lucious then found himself on the wrong end of the blast. He then deflected most Lightning away from the ship before being completely electrified and thrown across into another room in the ship from the young jedi's rage. He got up as most of his robe was torn and ripped in places while smiling. "I see the young jedi has more fight with him more than I expected. No problem though. I'll be sure to have that in mind the next time we meet and will be sure not to underestimate his power because of his rank. Next time Ill bring him closer to the force more than he realizes." Lucious then walked passed Krill not saying anything while heading to his room. The tension between the two was electrifying due to the simple fact he and Tychondrius had planned to abandon him because of the fact that the ship had already started levitating from the ground before he made it. ".......Hmm." Lucious only smiled at the dark jedi as he slowly walked towards his room.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:18 pm
Aion stopped in his tracks while breathing heavily as he watched the separatist ship leave Mustafar. Smoke rose from Aion body due to the Force Lighting that struck him and his robes were gashed in places where blastar fire had grazed them. He then made his way towards his ship ignoring Kira. His body was numb all over and legs buckled with each step. "It'll all be fine Kira. Just make sure you guys do what you do and I'll be sure to do as Aion always does. No matter if you grant me the title of master or not. I refuse to change all there is about me in order to gain a title. Testing my limits in this battle as I have done now before you two was all I needed to show me how far I have come." Aion's breathing then slowed down to a balanced level and then he stopped to turn around to glance at Kira and Reoji. " And I have to say im quite pleased.............But not satisfied. I have nothing to learn from you my fellow Jedi Masters. But my respect remains for the both of you for how far that you've brought me up until now. May the force be with you both, and may you live and prosper." Aion then headed towards the jedi fighter as his figure within the distance then vanished in the steam from the lava.  

Kazei Hitari
Vice Captain

Death Vine5

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:21 pm
Kazei Hitari
Aion stopped in his tracks while breathing heavily as he watched the separatist ship leave Mustafar. Smoke rose from Aion body due to the Force Lighting that struck him and his robes were gashed in places where blastar fire had grazed them. He then made his way towards his ship ignoring Kira. His body was numb all over and legs buckled with each step. "It'll all be fine Kira. Just make sure you guys do what you do and I'll be sure to do as Aion always does. No matter if you grant me the title of master or not. I refuse to change all there is about me in order to gain a title. Testing my limits in this battle as I have done now before you two was all I needed to show me how far I have come." Aion's breathing then slowed down to a balanced level and then he stopped to turn around to glance at Kira and Reoji. " And I have to say im quite pleased.............But not satisfied. I have nothing to learn from you my fellow Jedi Masters. But my respect remains for the both of you for how far that you've brought me up until now. May the force be with you both, and may you live and prosper." Aion then headed towards the jedi fighter as his figure within the distance then vanished in the steam from the lava.

Reoji then stopped running behind jedi as he listened to what the young jedi had to say. Memories then flooded the jedi's head of his first ascension to jedi master. Multiple images then clouded his head of a young 21 year old master raising young 14 year old padawan. The young master was a humerous and funny at times, but sometimes too munch of a clown for his own good. However, the young padawan was always hot-headed and serious yet he had a mystery that clouded him. Even after all the order accepted him and treated him equally among others, he still felt that the boy distanced himself away from the others. Why? None of the order knew, but that was how it was. Of all the people besides Reoji himself. Reoji knew nothing of the boy's past but he did all that he could for him. Somehow, Reoji knew this day was coming. Of all the jedi that left the order, he hadn't put munch thought into it as he did for Aion. It was as it he had grown attach to the boy ever since. Reoji then reawakened once again to notice Aion walking away into the distance. Even though the steam covered his figure, somehow Reoji could still see him and he was sure Aion could see him as well. "Aion." He said calmly. Reoji then tossed a device to Aion and surely Aion would know what to do with it. "Take care....................Little brother." And with that Reoji turned and headed towards the jedi starship. "Lets go Kira." Reoji said as he and Kira headed for the jedi starship, which was already set for Coruscant by the time they made.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:22 pm
Death Vine5
Kazei Hitari

Reoji then stopped running behind jedi as he listened to what the young jedi had to say. Memories then flooded the jedi's head of his first ascension to jedi master. Multiple images then clouded his head of a young 21 year old master raising young 14 year old padawan. The young master was a humerous and funny at times, but sometimes too munch of a clown for his own good. However, the young padawan was always hot-headed and serious yet he had a mystery that clouded him. Even after all the order accepted him and treated him equally among others, he still felt that the boy distanced himself away from the others. Why? None of the order knew, but that was how it was. Of all the people besides Reoji himself. Reoji knew nothing of the boy's past but he did all that he could for him. Somehow, Reoji knew this day was coming. Of all the jedi that left the order, he hadn't put munch thought into it as he did for Aion. It was as it he had grown attach to the boy ever since. Reoji then reawakened once again to notice Aion walking away into the distance. Even though the steam covered his figure, somehow Reoji could still see him and he was sure Aion could see him as well. "Aion." He said calmly. Reoji then tossed a device to Aion and surely Aion would know what to do with it. "Take care....................Little brother." And with that Reoji turned and headed towards the jedi starship. "Lets go Kira." Reoji said as he and Kira headed for the jedi starship, which was already set for Coruscant by the time they made.

Aion grabbed the device, while glancing off into the steamy distance. He then smiled as if he could see Aion as clear as day through the steam and then made his way into the jedi fighter. As Aion's ship boomed off into the fiery atomosphere, and then bursted through all the planetary gases and eventually making his way into space. Aion then entered the coordinates into the system's computer and then set the ship for autopilot just before hyperdriving. Aion then laid back into the seat of the c**k pit, resting his body for whatever awaited him in the future.  

Kazei Hitari
Vice Captain

Star Wars: (Will be continued in Star Wars: Beyond the Outer Rims Guild)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games