Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply Thread Archive
Boolprop tip discovered!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kasumi_Uzumaki_Chan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:08 pm
Here's a wacky tip for boolprop users: if you enter it in the neighborhood screen you can do loads more, including give your sim an MP3 player or a cellphone & even add clothes to your wardrobe. I saw a vid of someone doing this on youtube, looks like it really works. If it does work PLZ tell me, my dad had to un-install mine so I haven't been able to test it.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:03 pm
I didn't even know it was possible to get a female Sim pregnant from abduction. I always assumed it was just for men.  

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100

Doctor Nitrus Brio

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:22 pm
Menaceman
I didn't even know it was possible to get a female Sim pregnant from abduction. I always assumed it was just for men.

same here.

You should make it so that you can't use any form of cheats, such as In-game cheats, bots, programs, etc.

^.^

But, i will give it a shot!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:45 pm
actually. I think it is only men who get pregnant, not women  

Entervixen

Dedicated Lunatic

Fin Raziel

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:10 am
Kira_Kadeshi
Not true. Both genders can get pregnant by aliens. & this is just to see if it can happen, once I know it does I'll modify it so that there's no in-game cheats available to use.

EDIT: You need a hack to do it, at least, that's what someone on the official site told me.

I don't understand what kind of challenge you're suggesting. You say not to use a hack or cheat, but that you have to do it in order for a female to get pregnant because only males are intended to do so? That makes no sense.

I've had a couple challenges going for a long time.

1. I'm killing off every human in Strangetown and filling the city with strictly aliens. I've done this by many hours of cheat-impregnating random sims with alien babies, then instantly growing those children to adults to produce more aliens. Then I'm killing off the original human breeders. I'm also killing those that look like "half-breeds," those aliens with normal human eyes. Eventually I'm hoping that I can wipe out humans entirely and have nothing but mostly-pure-blooded aliens in Strangetown.

2. I also started a vampires-only screen, where I'm turning all human Sims into vampires. I started this challenge out as a competition with my girlfriend, using no cheats for relationships so the actual biting was harder to accomplish. But we were tied for so long I just decided to give up on not cheating. Until that point we'd each had about 12 naturally-turned vampires. It started out by me having my created sim get friendly with the Count, then the Count bit him. I wanted the Count to have his vampire bride, so I invited him to move in with my original sim so I could control him, then he courted the countess. They now have a baby (so I found out vampires can get pregnant!), but the baby is human. Once it's hold enough I'll vampirize it, too. blaugh Slow-going but fun challenge.

I plan on trying these challenges out with zombie and werewolf screens eventually. I need to get one "pure" screen first, to prove it can be done. ^^ It also helps to have insiminator hack objects so you can teleport any and every sim in the game to your lot if you want and turn them/kill them instantly.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:48 am
I find it handly that you can influence vampires to bite other Sims. I've done it a few times on community lots when a vamp has turned up. On one occassion though the vamp got a little bite happy and turned the Diva without me having to influence them at all.  

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
Thread Archive

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items