Back to Guilds

Reply Prisoners of Society- An Alternative Music Guild
Cocky ******** Freshman.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IT'S ANARCH-IZZLE.
  I AM TEH ANARCHYZ!! IT'S MY NAME!! AH!! WHAT THE ********!!
  ... Pink, calm down. Srsly. o_o;
  Let's go shoot them! COLUMIBIIINE.
View Results

Pink Rain Today

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:25 pm
I don't endorse stereotypes, and I didn't have an automatic disgust for Froshies, but ********, it's as thought they're trying to live up to the namesake!

Normally, they function like everyone else. They are nothing special.

Since school has started, the boys especially have been a PROBLEM.

There are two lines at the "cafe". One you stand in to get things, the other you use to exit.

A lot of the new males crowd it, and then ******** shove through. I don't mind occasional cutting, but MAN. I had to hurt some kids so I could buy my food.

I have told them repeatedly, "That's not a ******** line. I've been going here for three YEARS."

And their response? "Now it is."

Today the "emo" Froshie boys and the "gangster" girls of the same grade took the trashcan from our area, and when I went to talk to one, Josh, the chicks told me to leave. "Bye!", they told me.

WHAT.

THE.

FUUUCK.

They have become so cocky, and short! They're overly sure of EVERYTHING and think they're the best!

IT'S A BAD ******** VERSION OF ANARCHY.

HAVE ANY OF YOU EXPERIENCED ISSUES WITH THE CLASS OF 2011?

My sister is one of them, but she's real shy.

I am continually screaming at lunch and taking my aggressions out by biting and scratching my friends that piss me off.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:11 pm
I'm not a little diaper baby anymore.

But when I went to school I always did exactly as I wanted.
Someone else always bought me lunch so I would regale them with me tales of lust and injury.

The Mighty Z-Rex

Zealous Blue
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:05 pm
I just push all the idiots out of my way.

I was real nice and polite to everybody my freshman year. But then I realized nothing gets done that way, so I quit being nice. :S Especially when I need to get into my locker. Every kid around me is a freshman and like: "L O L WUT R MI COMBO?!?/1!1/?"

So I just push everybody out of my way. I'm a big scary upperclassmen now, so nobody says anything.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:33 pm
WTF?

My name is like totally in the poll.
Maybe I should read the post.

Status Quo Joe

Status Quo Joe

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:37 pm
Me and some of my Sophomore Friends where talking about this.
Alot of Stereotypes of Freshmen aren't accurate.
All the other Freshmen I know are really Intelligent,
We are Kind.
and Considerate.
and We Peacefully co-exist with everyone.

Your Freshmen are WHACKKKKKK

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:57 pm
How come 2 people voted their name was TEH ANARCHYZ?  

Killer Zeit
Vice Captain

Pink Rain Today

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:11 pm
Anarchyz: I was putting "anarchizzle" in the poll and then thought of you. biggrin And yeah, the "Freshmeat" as they are recently deserving to be called are living up to some stereotypes.

You should come out here.

I wasn't like this as a Froshie. The friends I have in the grade below me weren't like this when I befriended them. This is a real ******** problem!

Zeit: Someone should totally answer that.

Everyone else: I've been advised to start a fist fight. I'm not about to say "no" to such a concept.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:41 pm
Oh my ******** buddha.
I think i'm the only freshman here. D:
but a lot of people don't even know i'm a freshman.

I hang out with the seniors and sophomores and a few juniors, mostly. I can't walk down the hall without being glomped or raped by an upperclassman. because for some reason, i'm like loved by quite a few people at school.

My grandma died and as soon as i walked in, like tons of ppl were all hugging me and all "i'm soo sorry"

How
The <********
They
Know

But yeah. I love my friends lol. they're so sweet

blood covered fangs

Status Quo Joe

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:00 pm
blood covered fangs
Oh my ******** buddha.

I hang out with the seniors and sophomores and a few juniors, mostly. I can't walk down the hall without being glomped or raped by an upperclassman. because for some reason, i'm like loved by quite a few people at school.

My grandma died and as soon as i walked in, like tons of ppl were all hugging me and all "i'm soo sorry"

How
The <********
They
Know

I'm a freshmen.
and I hang out with Sophomores and Juniors. a few Seniors.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:08 pm
I am also a big scary senior, and have similar experiences with the freshies at my school. I'm friends with a couple of kids who happen to be freshmen, but I ******** hate freshmen as a whole. They're so full of themselves. It kills me, because I know from experience that as a kid when you look back on s**t like that you realize how stupid you were being. But how do you tell dumb freshies that? You can't. You just have to make the best of Freshman Friday.
Of course, the WORST kids at my school aren't the freshmen. It's the football players and cheerleaders that are horribly obnoxious and bitchy to everyone. How's that for a stereotype confirmed? It's so weird. At my old school no one really cared about stereotypes, and were mostly nice to each other, with a few exceptions.

Molotov Gypsy

rayne_phantom

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:14 pm
TEH ANARCHYZ
blood covered fangs
Oh my ******** buddha.

How
The <********
They
Know

I'm a freshmen.

Hehe, i remember being a freshman....
I was taking some upper level classes (Geometry, Biology, ect.) as a freshman, and the classes were mostly the grade above me, and my electives were mostly with juniors and seniors, I was about half and half (half my friends were freshman, and and the other half were the grades above me)....
Now I'm still have lots of friends that are above my grade....
but I also have freshman friends now....
but the freshamn, for the most part at my school are rude, I don't know what's wrong with them,'cause I didn't act as arrogant as some of them are....
i'm getting sidetracked here....

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:03 pm
XD
if these freshmen suck so bad... i would have pounded a face in already...

but the freshmen here pwn.
seriously.
my two best friends are freshmen...
and i'm a junior XD

maybe i just suck.
who knows.

to me they are more fun.
but the ones who do suck...
pretty sure.. i tackled four two days ago XD

PEPFEST YO!@
XD
dumb little c**t faces.  

DEAD Rasputin
Crew

1,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200

blood covered fangs

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:25 pm
TEH ANARCHYZ
blood covered fangs
Oh my ******** buddha.

How
The <********
They
Know

I'm a freshmen.

Haha, it's so weird. All the sophomores thought i was one of them. xP But i got my soph friend to SCREAM super loudly while it was real quiet "oh my god! my first boner!" on the bus.
it was ******** hilarious.

Prisoners of Society- An Alternative Music Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff