Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Changing Everything, Difficult Lives Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dusting0

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:56 pm
David suddenly felt himself torn between these two girls. The girl in front of him, the new one, was nice and decent looking, but he knew Angelle more than her and he could tell she liked him. What was he gonna do? Certainly he won't tell Abby about this box, but he surely didn't want to keep hold of it either. What was he gonna do?

Before he could stop himself from thinking any deeper, he blurted, "Hi, I'm Dave... id." He wasn't sure which name to go by, Dave or David? Was he old enough to stop being called by the child name Dave or was he too young for the adult proper David? He didn't know for sure.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:19 pm
Abby smiled at him and shook his hand. "Nice to meet you David. She thought he was pretty cool and the girl by his side seemed nice also. In her mind David was cute, but it seemed Angelle had a crush on him so she knew she would back off. She didn't even know if she would even seethem again after that moment. "What's your name?" She smiled at Angelle.  

Elianna Longheart

Elianna Longheart

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:53 am
(no offense I feel this RP is dead)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:43 pm
(I could blame certain people for it, but of course... what's the point?)  

dusting0

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces