Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Fighting Dreamers (Open ^^ Please join) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:33 pm
She nodded slowly. "Indeed they do but to get it they'll have to take him to the akatsuki hide out...and he'll know where the hide out is...if you know anything about the akatsuki it is that they will never let anyone reveal their hideout.....Naruto is stupid and would blurt it out and they know this....."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:37 pm
Sasuke sighed, "I can't argue with you on that one..." He gazed up at the ceiling of the Ramen Shop, wondering how one kid could be in so much trouble.
He groaned softly, "Naruto...he's going to be the death of me, I know it."  

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:39 pm
Nikura sighed and pushed her bearly touched ramen away from her. "We need to find him..and fast..I cann't fight anyone in this state so we need to hide him with us if possible...no one is going to die on my account....Not even you brother."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:59 pm
Sasuke smiled and, paying for the meal, stood up and held out his hand to help her to her feet, "Come on, let's find that knucklehead before he gets himself into even bigger trouble."  

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:30 pm
Nikura takes his hand and gets up slowly and painfully useing him to keep her balence. One she gains her balance she lets go of him. "Ok lets go." She starts walking out of the ramen shop.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:45 am
Sasuke nodded and followed her out of the shop onto the streets. He looked around and started to head towards the southern part of town, "I last saw him in our apartment, so we should find him near there."  

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:16 pm
Nikura Activates her Sharigan..she might as well help so she's not usless...and besides...she has advanced with her hsaringan better than him. "Where is the appartment at? I'll folllow you."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:03 pm
Sasuke nodded and ran foward, "I'll show you."

(Meanwhile...)

Naruto folded his arms across his chest and squinted at Neji, "You seem to be awefully quiet today, is something bothering you?"  

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:11 pm
Nikura tried to keep up his speed but couldn't at this time and slowed down...He was about 10 feet in front of her yet she followed as close as she could looking for Naruto all the way.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:59 pm
Sasuke stopped as they reached the doors of the Apartment. He looked up at the window, and noticed that it was wide open. If Naruto was there, he would have closed it.
"He must be out..." he murmured, "Darnit! This isn't good." He hissed as he slammed his fist against the wall.  

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:33 pm
Nikura gazed up at the window and looked at the trees. She carefully examined things around that area.."He went the way Sasuke." She jumped up into the trees and took off east.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:17 am
Sasuke leapt after her, keeping up close. “That idiot better not have gotten himself captured…” He murmured angrily as he gazed around for any signs of Itachi or Obito.  

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:29 pm
Nikura quckend her speed and saw Naruto up ahead running in the trees. "There he is Sasuke..now just get him."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:36 am
Sasuke nodded and, leaping into a tree nearby, fell from its branches and landed in front of Naruto, who skidded to a stop.
"Naruto, we have to warn you...you're in danger." He murmured, as he picked himself up from the ground.
"Danger? What do you mean by that?" Naruto asked, a sweatdrop running down his face.  

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:48 pm
Nikura was hanging upside down from the tree behind Naruto. "He means get out of here Naruto. Your in grave danger if you do not hide now. You need to come with us."  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff