Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Graphic Makers [TGM]

Back to Guilds

A guild where graphic designers / webpage builders can enjoy each others company. 

Tags: graphic, profile, web design, photoshop, design 

Reply The Graphic Makers
Welcome - Rules and Guidelines

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TGM Nami
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:28 am
User Image

Welcome Introduction

Hello and Welcome to the guild! It was made 6-18-07 and has potential to go on as a great, fun, active place to be. Please follow the Rules stated below to prevent any confusion.

I am Nami, the guilds personal Mule, i will be used to distribute the newsletter and post some important information about the guild.

Please do not pm me with problems but pm one of the vice captains/crew or the guild captain.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:31 am
User Image

The Official TGM Rules

You need to read these before you post anything. New members, you must pay really close attention. Please try to UNDERSTAND all the rules.

[ ] You must follow all of Gaia Online's Terms of Services, other wise known as the TOS, at ALL times.

[ ] Stealing any of the graphics or artwork you see in this guild will result to you not only being banned from the guild but being reported. So if the graphics you see are for the guild only, do NOT hand them out.

[ ] Using proper language is advised. Spelling and grammar will help you understand others and help them understand you. If you start to type LyK3 tH!$ then be sure, that no one will try to interact with you. Simple errors are okay though.

[ ] You must be respectful to others, especially the crew members at all times.

[ ] Do not harass anyone, and i mean anyone! If you are caught doing such things, you will be reported immediately. Begging or spamming in the guild will not be tolerated.

[ ] If you are in a certain forum in the guild, you must follow these rules stated here and the rules that apply in those forums. You must also post threads that are related to the forum topic.

[ ] Do not advertise guilds that do not relate to graphics in the main forum, or any forum. If you do so, your topic will be deleted.

[ ] Last but not least, do not hesitate to ask any of the crew for help. They are more than willing to guide you. But please be patient, they are very busy people.

Have fun!

Any rule breaking is not tolerated and may and can result to you being banned from the guild.

Join Our Community...
....where Graphics is Life

- TGM Crew  

TGM Nami
Crew

The Graphic Makers

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items