Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply Main Forum
Holly Zombified Muffins! Your Fave Sims!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood-Splattered Sundress

Vermillion Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:17 pm
who doesn't have that special sim?
well i do.. her name is System Motawa

User Image
you can watch more pics in my profile

so yeah... post your fave/unique/special sims... and maybe tell us why?

ill tell you why... because her mecha awesome hair was recolored by me... ook no.. well maybe, but because shes pretty random [i made her with many playful points] and i just love her wicked grins... and her appearance too wink wink

smile

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:10 pm
Some of my first recolors. lol

Well, this is one of my favorite and most unique Sims, luckily I saved him and a bunch of my other Sims on a disc before my computer died. We'll see how his life goes after I put him in the game.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Pollination Technician
Captain

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:42 pm
User Image User ImageOmg Polli thats great. xd

My favorite Sims are the ones I play with a lot, and since I'm a fan girl I create many characters from various shows I like.

Gambit & Snape are my most loved of all, I'll post them next time I play sims to get the screen shots.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:55 am
Thanks Shiver. =]

I too make characters from shows (and video Games), but I'm a person of perfection when it comes to making known characters, so unfortunately it'll take me a while till I'm able to show off some of my work..  

Pollination Technician
Captain

Blood-Splattered Sundress

Vermillion Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:49 pm
Pollination Technician, that is so awesome... i love the shirt teeheee... and shiver´, i really want to look at your sims smile

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:19 pm
I have a lot of favorites. Many of my sims are based off of my roleplay characters as well as others' roleplay characters, and some are from books (The Outsiders and That Was Then, This Is Now have their own neighborhood), movies (Sky High has its own neighborhood), and some are just little fun made-up sims in the default neighborhoods (A lot of those. I need to get screenies).
So, in simpler terms...I don't have a specific favorite. All of my sims are equally favorited. ^^
But...If I had to pic just one...It'd definitely be Risca! <3 He's feminine, shy, and utterly adorable!
EDIT: Risca-kun is the silver-haired one. The teal-skinned one is his sister...Whose name escapes me at the moment. ^^;
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

SlaaneshThePleasureGod

5,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items