The Triumphant Return of Ice Climbers Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Pharmaceutical Bandit

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:13 pm
MONKIE LAD
Eh, I'm sure I will get bashed for this but I'm going to ask anyway.
What exactly is the "wobble"?

And SilentblackTiger, does gamestop really start hiring at 16?
That would be an awesome job for me. I'm probably going to have to start working at a movie theater :/.

Basically, wobbling is an infinite grab that Ice Climbers can do by desynching Nana and Popo so each of there hits are equally spread out. This prevents the opponent from wiggling out of the grab.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:52 pm
Melomaniacal
MONKIE LAD

That would be an awesome job for me. I'm probably going to have to start working at a movie theater :/.

Basically, wobbling is an infinite grab that Ice Climbers can do by desynching Nana and Popo so each of there hits are equally spread out. This prevents the opponent from wiggling out of the grab.

Hmm, after reading this and Ice climbers Smashwiki I want to start playing with them more often.

Silent I will need to check in on that, thank you for informing me of that I always thought you had to be 18 to work at Gamestop.  

MONKIE LAD

Einherjar O D I N
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:45 pm
MONKIE LAD
Melomaniacal
MONKIE LAD

Hmm, after reading this and Ice climbers Smashwiki I want to start playing with them more often.

Silent I will need to check in on that, thank you for informing me of that I always thought you had to be 18 to work at Gamestop.

18 is for management. 3nodding Though double check, I've been away from the industry for a few months.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:55 pm
what will the final smash be....mabye all the players will freeze and get damage added to their damage%  

Reaper1120

MONKIE LAD

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:56 pm
SilentBlackTiger
MONKIE LAD
Melomaniacal
MONKIE LAD

18 is for management. 3nodding Though double check, I've been away from the industry for a few months.

I will definitely do that!
Thank you mrgreen  
Super Smash Bros. Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas