Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Main Forum.
READ THIS----OLD MEMBERS AND NEW MEMBERS!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Penguin [pixel romance]
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:34 am
This guild was sorta on hiatus for awile.
Im trying to get it going again for my brother
[can't do anything himself x D]
Anyways Im going to be adding new sub-forums and changing up the rules a bit.I know most of you will be busy with school..I am too...but stay as active as possible.Also PLEASE TELL YOUR FRIENDS!!If they like anime//manga[and now light yaoi//yuri]Tell them too join.

Pm me lists of anime//manga//yaoi//yuri.Ineed to add them too the list we already have posted.IF your post gets deleated its nothing personal, I just migh clean out the forums a bit but I havent decided if im going to do that yet.

It might take a bit to get the guild going again but please bear with me. Im trying my hardest as of now x D.

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT HAS STUCK AROUND SO FAR! ILY!

xoxoxo
Pengiun!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:55 pm
i was just wondering, if there was a chance to have some random events throughout the year but i know the prizes have to be awesome and i would try my best to find the prizes best suited for these events. I'm just curious that's all, people will be drawn in to be part of the guild knowing good prizes are up for grabs.

I know it seems hard to do but i think it can be done. can't wait to hear from you ciao

Telstel  

Telstel
Vice Captain

Newbie Noob

9,200 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cool Cat 500
Main Forum.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash