Reply Music
First Jrock band introduced? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxTokyo AngelxX

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:43 am
nittle grasper or something. songs from the anime serie gravitation.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:59 pm
My first Jrock bands I was introduced to were X Japan, Dir en grey, & Malice Mizer about ten years ago in my Japanese class. ^^

Toxic_cute

Ravencroft Destati

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:01 am
I can date mine back to June of 2004. That is when I met my very good close online friend, Afef (Rotting_Cupcake here on Gaia). Her site layout featured Dir en grey. I was like, "Hmm..." So I checked them out. Child Prey was my first ever J-rock song.

For J-pop, it goes back to around February of 2004. That's when I met my other online friend, Rinny (who I met Afef through). She was obsessed with Kumi Koda (and still is for Rinny). So I checked Ku out. COLOR OF SOUL was my first J-pop song. I'm not that big of a Ku fan anymore cos all of Ku's new music is too rap/r&b/hip-hop style for me. I can stand slut-like music. >_< I prefer Ku's older stuff.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:47 pm
I was first introduced to Gazette by my dear girlfriend Disturbed Little Angel. I wanted to see what other bands were out there, so I surfed the pages of youtube. biggrin

My fave Gazette song.....so many to choose from.....so little time. Ruki is hott!  

Filth_In_The_Beauty21

sugar trip

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 11:46 am
Mine was Dir en grey back in 2003. I found some Dir en grey fanart from deviantArt and I looked up the band and their first song I heard was "ain't afraid to die" and I was hooked on the band and then started to explore more Japanese rock bands. I've been listening to some Japanese pop and videogame music since 1998 ( when I was eleven years old D: ), but I didn't realize it back then.

Music

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff