Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Randomization Pokemon Tourney [Completed!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

darkslasherX
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:25 pm
Well then, just you and me in the finals... twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:34 pm
This will be a interesting match-up to see. biggrin Good luck guys!

All-in-all, I'd like to say that this tournament was in general a success, and I would definitely like to see another one of these done at a late date. 3nodding  

Chaotix Bluix
Crew

Eternal Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divine Donator 100

darkslasherX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:07 pm
Next time a tourney like this comes around, there should be a small entry fee. That way, people won't drop out just because they didn't train a team, and there's a grand prize built in.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:34 pm
Actually, I was wondering what your opinions would be on another tourney like this.

I was thinking about making a "team building touney" where I will supply a list of pokemon (who can all perform different roles on a team) that you can choose six from. Of course the pokes will be a bit obscure, and will require a bit more thought to carry it out.  

Jonnnn

darkslasherX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:19 pm
That sounds like a good idea. Obscure Pokémon can be fun to play with (something I found out in this tournament). The extra thought might encourage more people to actually finish their teams, too.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:59 am
Jonnnn
I just beat Mazeyelle. smile
GG

Now on to Darkslasher
i don't think 'beat' is quite the right word. more like SLAUGHTERED me xp  

Mazeyelle

Jonnnn

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:47 am
I barely beat Darkslasher for the title. Thank god I put T-bolt over Explosion on Weezing.

Since I won, I will give the prize gold to Darkslasher. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:06 pm
Thank you. You're too kind.  

darkslasherX
Crew

Chaotix Bluix
Crew

Eternal Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:54 am
Jonnnn
Actually, I was wondering what your opinions would be on another tourney like this.

I was thinking about making a "team building touney" where I will supply a list of pokemon (who can all perform different roles on a team) that you can choose six from. Of course the pokes will be a bit obscure, and will require a bit more thought to carry it out.

Well, these kind of tourneys are are in a sense "refreshers" from the same repetitive kinds of tourneys and really do push a persons planning and strategy.
Well, the basic idea sounds good if a little vague. In any case, I'll be looking forward to it. biggrin  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff