[[Felyn's Recreation Quest]] DONE :3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:17 am
In February, I got two of the cutest miniature dachshund puppies I had ever seen from my uncle. I had the little beauties for seven months, when the owner of the house my mother was renting decided to sell it to someone else. Thus, I moved to my own apartment (I was starting college in August and had plans to do this anyway) and she moved in with my grandmother. Due to regulations at both places, pets were not allowed. My mother sent the two puppies to stay with another uncle until she found her own home, and they were there a little over a month. On September 9th, they got out of the enclosed porch and were later found by my uncle, having somehow gotten into some type of poison (believed to be antifreeze leaked from a car). My only regret was not seeing them before they died.

RIP Vienna and Kielbasa. February 2007 – September 9th 2007.

I know that my babies are gone, but I still want to hold onto their memory as best as I can. Thus, I am attempting to recreate them as lions in the Shadows of Africa shop. The quest will probably take me a very long time to complete, and getting the custom slots will undoubtedly take longer, but it’s something I want to do no matter what it takes to make it happen.

Name:Mahiri
Meaning: Clever
Species: Lion
Stage: Adult
Personality: Mahiri is very clever, very smart, but tends to act like a princess. She loves her brother dearly, but takes great pleasure in outwitting him. She has lots of energy, loves to run, and likes to explore things. Though she is sweet, she can be moody from time to time. She will be portrayed as being slightly smaller than average.
Appearance: A medium tan-gold base coat, with little flecks of a lighter tan-gold throughout. Her belly is almost white, but with the same sort of tan hue to it. On her chest is a wide, pure streak in the same color, although it is not entirely straight (like a lot of the little streaks dogs have on their chests) and goes down far enough to connect to her belly. Her mane-tuft and tail tuft should be of the same lighter tan-gold as the flecks in her fur. Her left eye is bright blue, while the right is a dark golden-brown. Her nose should be black, with darker shades fading into her fur around it. Her ears should have this same fading tint in the center, not on the tip or on the base. Toes are the same white hue as her belly. This symbol should be on her thigh in the the pale white-tan tone of her belly and toes. (Note: This symbol should be lined thinner than it is in the picture and the piece at the top where a necklace would go through should not be there at all).
References: By Amy D

Name: Thembekile
Meaning: Loyal
Species: Lion
Stage: Adult
Personality: Thembekile is a very calm, gentle soul. Though he would die to protect his sister and often stands up to intruders, he is very skittish. Loud noises or quick movements make him jump. Although he is not as smart as his sister, he is not stupid. However, he can be very slow at realizing things, and it is often mistaken for stupidity. He takes the ‘slow and steady’ approach to most situations, and would rather think hard about something than jump right into it. He will be potrayed as being average sized, but much fluffier than the norm.
Apperance: A deep red-brown base coat, with a streak of darker red-brown that’s nearly black down his back and over his tail. His tail tuft and mane should be the same tone as the darker streak, but fade near the ends to the lighter base coat color. His toes should be the same dark red-brown of his back streak, and his belly should be slightly lighter than his base coat. His nose should be black, with the darker almost black tone fading into his fur around it. His ears should have this same fading tint in the center, not on the tip or on the base. Toes should be the same darker hue as the streak. His eyes are a dark golden-brown. This symbol should be on his thigh in the same darker tone of his backstripe and toes. (Note: This symbol should be lined thinner than it is in the picture and the piece at the top where a necklace would go through should not be there at all).
References: By Amy D

*Update: Lethrossen needs two elder positions filled in the Kusini'Mwezi lands and would prefer for them to be true-blood Kusini that are not connected to the royal line. Since my quest lions are that natural colored look that full-blood Kusini's have, I offered them up for the positions and they will now be made on the adult lineart. // I also added a symbol to their thigh. It is a cocoon symbol and in nature cocoons are recognized as a natural symbol of protection.

Quest Funds:
560k/700k

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:23 pm
heart Donators heart

Tani duh! - Two May 2004 Donation Letters (180k)
Reityn - 60k pure
Kizamaji - 300k pure

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:10 am
Uh, I guess people can post if they want to. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:59 am
Ee, complete. Love for Tablue! :3  

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic