Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:58 pm
ooooooooooooooooooooooooo he's GAY XDDDD  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:07 am
Sasuke got up just in time to see yuen sleeping next to him." why arent i dead, what happened and is yuen ok"? those thoughts ran around in his head  

SasukeShippuden101

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:12 am
((I have returned! >3))

Hidan woke up on the couch, with really bad back pain. "What the hell?" He asked, his words somewhat slurred. He sat up and streched, his back cracking. He shuddered and got up and shuffled slowly into the kitchen to see Deidara,Sasori, and Kakuzu. He just glared at them for what they had said last night and got himself some sweet dango ((japanese sweets, kinda like donuts... o.o they are yummy!)) for breakfast. He just sat down at the table next to Kakuzu and remained silent. "Giving us the silent treatment?" Kakuzu said, smirking below his new face mask. Deidara laughed. "Kukuku, you can't blame us! You know it's true, Hidan, un!" He retorted. Hidan just looked at them, and then to Sasori. "Well?" He asked him, his eyebrows cocked. Sasori just shook his head and remained silent. Hidan scoffed and went back to eating his dango.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:16 am
(( AGH hello! I made another RP too lol XD nobody will comment in it tho T^T XD i acctuwally took the time to think b4 i wrote crap that time, o and he's not on yet O.o we might have to wait XDD ))  

--i--EmBeR--

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:22 am
(( awww... Dx s'okay, i'll be the akatsuki in that one too! but this time, they'll all be idiots! that shall make it funny! >3))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:31 am
(( rofl i think i started out better in that one! so lets say that the ending of this one, is.... right now! bai! rofl now do to the other posties kay XD ))  

--i--EmBeR--

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:33 am
((THE END!? I was having fun RP-ing in here!!! T-T))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:42 am
(( ill open a new rp every friday saturday and sunday, the sunday one will only be open till 9:00 ok lol XD were ever we leave off at the posts is were we end when i open up the next day's RP fourm kay, ill pm u or sumthin' when i open up the new one. and u can always rp in here without me or sumthin rofl XDDD ))  

--i--EmBeR--

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:45 am
((that's confuzzeling... just keep it here!))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:55 am
no no no go to the other fourm, and postie there, ill pm u when i o new fourm so ur on trak kay... ur sumthin, maybe comment in ur profile pg, agh! just do to the other fourm plz!  

--i--EmBeR--

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:01 am
. . . fine!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:08 pm
THIS ONES OVER ALREADY THIS SUCKS CRAP I LIKED THIS ONE!!  

SasukeShippuden101

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:30 pm
agh aghfine keep postieing in here! XD i like this one to XD but i like the other one better T^T >< and u ppl nevr r on when im on anymore! AGH  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff