Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sonic Butterfly

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:37 pm
I hear you calling and it's needles and pins
I want to hurt you just to hear you screaming my name

User Image
User Image

I am shocked. I really am. So in social protest, I will be posting this EVERYWHERE. Even on DeviantArt.

Discuss:

-Racist Tards
-What you would do if you could get her in real life. (Start with the throat, and work from there.) heart
-Why are people so goddamn stupid? gonk

Don't want to touch you but you're under my skin
I want to taste you but your lips are venomous poison

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:42 pm
you have no idea what you've just started me on. I'll get back to this topic when I have my thoughts in order  

Garret Issacs
Vice Captain

Sonic Butterfly

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:39 pm

I don't blame you. I just can't believe someone could be so arrogant and hateful. (And stupid.)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:18 pm
Hell i try to ignore those freggin people...i am like not even worth my bloody time you idiot >_> so closed minded...but they still piss me off...but most the time they continue being assholes and i am like alright enough of me being quiet! #$!#%$@^$%^&%^#%&

if met her in real life i'd be like b***h please

and Asians are pretty smart...like they make a lot of electronics...some of couldn't live without x.x...-shakes head- i hate stupid racist people you just wanna go -slap- -push into garbage can- ....and stay there! > razz

there is lots of people who are racist where i live i always yell at them >_> i'm like no they are not all like that! ~rar!!

hate when people just assume that one race is bad and its like um no? sure some of them bad but thats the same for every single race out there there is no race out there that doesn't have their bad apples...  

22Tsuji22

Garret Issacs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:58 am
Alright a long time coming.

Now first of all I’d like to warn this is long and has some swearing in it so just a forwarning.

I hate racists. Racism, sexism, religism all the ism’s I hate for a great deal of reasons. But since this is directly to racism I’ll try and keep on track here.

I shall first start by defining the term Racists.

As a noun:
Quote:

1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.
2. a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.
3. hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

and as a word:

Quote:

1. The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
2. Discrimination or prejudice based on race.

Now for starters No one race is superior to another in fact if you think about it we are all one race. No different from anyone else. As an example of this, say a black man and a white man (not intending to be sexist here) my point is they are still the same race, they are still human by legal and to an extent a moral point of view.

Now for someone to say they are better then someone leads many to wonder what would bring him to such a point of view? Maybe they are but maybe they aren’t. By simply saying that he is part of a “Better” race then the guy next to him he is implying racism.

To just mess a small theory up here if lets say there are multiple races of humans ( I.E: Black, White, Brown it makes no difference) then the same must applies to animals as well which it does to a lesser extent in human eyes anyway. My point that I’m trying to make without much luck is that yes there are a few types of humans each with their own flaws and their own strengths. If someone is saying their version is better then another it’s not the version. It’s the person who is inferior.

Now that my little messy theory is over a more personal opinion.
It annoys me to see racist people make comments all the time. I see it everywhere, Gas stations grocery stores in the trades even in office buildings. It’s annoying and more often then not I’ll say something about it to whoever makes the comment. It’s wound up with me taking a hit sometimes but it’s worth it. It gets to me though that the people who are victimized rarely do anything about it. Maybe they’re not allowed to say anything back or just don’t know what to say and that’s understandable but they should stand up for themselves.

I have a very low tolerance for racists and I make that known to a lot of people. I’ll try to clean this up a little more later when my head is in better shape to deal with this.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:22 am

I know what you mean. Racism hits me hard because I went to a real bad school and there was at least one race riot a year. And it was so damn stupid, and I just never understood it.

Sonic Butterfly

Lady Bern

Aekea Pirate

11,900 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:21 pm
I have to admit that until I came on Gaia I never had to deal with so many racist bigots. Most of the time I am so sure that it is nothing more than trolls who thrives on the attention and the fire that they've started with their foolish comments.

But I'm not going to focus on the whole fact of racism since all of you have said how I feel about the matter but about this Lithiums Redemption chick, the sarcastic cynical part of me mentally scoffed and though, "Crap even after the event those noobish Duremites are still being a pain."

But then the analytical side that usually reads too deeply into things kicked that half of me to the side to re-read her comment and wonder about what she is getting so defensive about. I am sure her friend can take care of themselves and does not need such things said in his or her defense especially with the added racial comments.

And how sad and ironic it is that she says that it's pretty sad that pathetic idiots have to act hard over the internet to feel big. In saying that in the way that she has isn't she doing the same act she says is pathetic?

What more she tries to glorify herself as emo, a pathetic little cry in my opinion, of her own so-called toughness by waving around her own sense of nonconformist conformity.

Now to add onto pathetic irony I know for a fact that this 'tough girl' wouldn't say any of this in real life to an Asian or with any present.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:00 pm

Thank you! Oh. I could not have put it any better myself.

Sonic Butterfly

Lynci

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:17 pm
I had a brush with racism on here about 2 weeks ago. Completely outta nowhere, I was jus trying to do my jigsaw puzzle. I just don't understand people like that. How can they just go about judging people based solely on color or nationality? What can they get out of that? Sometimes, I'm lulled into a false sense of security and them *BAM* it smacks me in the face later on down the line, either out on the street or sometimes even at my job. It utterly baffles me.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:33 pm
I know. I don't know where they come from.

Yesterday the love of my love told me that some guy came up to her and called her a "****** loving whore" (and the most ironic thing about it is that she told me this the exact same time I'm watching South Park- With Apologies to Jesse Jackson. If you seen it it's where Stan's dad says the N word on the Wheel of Fortune. I sort of had to laugh at that).

But I'm such a laid back and level headed sort of person that it really didn't bother me so much as someone calling her a whore.

She on the other hand clocked him in the face with her books (she got three days in school suspension but she says she would have done it again). Usually I don't commend violence but how can I not be proud of that?  

Lady Bern

Aekea Pirate

11,900 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Team Aekea Welcome

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items