NARUTO RP!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:00 pm
"Bwah! Wha? Oh, yeah... I did." Sasori muttered, emerging from behind Deidara. He sighed, still feeling somewhat akward between the two.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:07 pm
" Good!ave to leave you guys for that reson, I'll see you later Sasori! " Motako said as she picked up Kibashiro and ran off  

--i--EmBeR--

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:20 am
"hey sasori,hey deidara nice to see you guys"said Sakata  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:43 pm
"Wha? Oh, yeah... hey Sakata." Sasori muttered looking at how different she looked. Deidara waved his un-gloved hand, showing off the mouth in his palm. He smiled, noticing how frightened the Genin looked. "Don't worry! We're not dangerous... wait let me rephrase that... we don't use our jutsu for bad things anymore!" Said Deidara winking at the childern and making them laugh a bit.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:08 pm
Shina laughed at his humor,Ryo chuckled,and Saro just glared at them.Sakata smiled  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:25 pm
Motako ra into the town, and looked for houses on sale, " How 'bout this one? " She asked Kibashiro, " MEW! " She answered.
~*~*~
"There, that didn't take to long, hu? " Motako said as she giggled and looked at their new house, and new-ly furnished house. She smiled then went inside with Kibashiro close behind,  

--i--EmBeR--

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:42 pm
A few week later Motako's hair was quiet longer, " Hmm, you know what. I'm not going to cut it off again, do you think I look nice with long hair Kibashiro? " he asked looking down at her fury little friend as Motako stood infront of the bathroom mirror in her house, " MEW! " " Good! Then hello to long hair! " Motako giggled then trimmed the ends of her hair, making it look better, " Hmm, " Motako thought for a second, " Do you think I should dye my hair too? " Kibashiro looked off into space thinking...
Pic; User Image
Motako ran out of the house after getting dressed, " Let's go find Sasori! " She said to Kibashiro wh was sitting on her shoulder " Mrow! " Kibashiro answered, Motako sighed after not being able to find him. She sat down on a log in th middle of a small river.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:25 pm
"so what is going on"asked Sakata As she stared at the Hokage in wonder"we need you to fetch the Kazekage"said the hokage dissmising her  

Level_E_Vampire

Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces