n-n-Dimethyltryptamine
name: xander
occupation: outlaw journalist, freelance military consultant, music elitist
Welcome to the guild.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:40 am
n-n-Dimethyltryptamine
You mentioned in your app that you're a former member. Under what username, if I might ask?  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

King 0wl

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:40 am
Fresnel
n-n-Dimethyltryptamine
You mentioned in your app that you're a former member. Under what username, if I might ask?

Folks round these parts used to call me Doctor War  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:59 am
n-n-Dimethyltryptamine
Fresnel
n-n-Dimethyltryptamine

Oh holy god, I was just thinking about you the other day. Like, literally earlier this week. Thought you maybe died or someshit.

You never know, it could happen I'M LOOKING AT YOU LORD PLATE.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

King 0wl

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:28 am
Fresnel
n-n-Dimethyltryptamine
Fresnel
n-n-Dimethyltryptamine

Oh holy god, I was just thinking about you the other day. Like, literally earlier this week. Thought you maybe died or someshit.

Funny you should say that, I nearly did a few times. But I'm back, with a few more scars, stories and an even bigger chip on my shoulder.

How's the ol' gang been?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:53 am
n-n-Dimethyltryptamine
Fresnel
n-n-Dimethyltryptamine
Fresnel
n-n-Dimethyltryptamine

Funny you should say that, I nearly did a few times. But I'm back, with a few more scars, stories and an even bigger chip on my shoulder.

How's the ol' gang been?
Which is exactly why I expected you to be most likely to ACTUALLY die and never be heard of again, as opposed to simply forgetting Gaia exists. I remember your crazy-a** stories...

What few of us who haven't wandered off chasing a butterfly never to be heard from again are doing pretty well, but unfortunately the former group is getting rather large for my liking.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

King 0wl

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:01 am
Fresnel
n-n-Dimethyltryptamine
Fresnel
n-n-Dimethyltryptamine
Fresnel
n-n-Dimethyltryptamine

How's the ol' gang been?
Which is exactly why I expected you to be most likely to ACTUALLY die and never be heard of again, as opposed to simply forgetting Gaia exists. I remember your crazy-a** stories...

What few of us who haven't wandered off chasing a butterfly never to be heard from again are doing pretty well, but unfortunately the former group is getting rather large for my liking.

Large, as in too spread-out? Or too many people?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:11 am
n-n-Dimethyltryptamine
Fresnel
n-n-Dimethyltryptamine
Fresnel
n-n-Dimethyltryptamine

How's the ol' gang been?

Too many people. Too many old friends and regulars have just disappeared. Hell, half of them probably went away with more of a whimper than a bang, and I couldn't even name them, but both this guild and the Z-Day Survivor HQ have lost probably about a dozen veteran members each.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

King 0wl

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:19 am
Fresnel
n-n-Dimethyltryptamine
Fresnel
n-n-Dimethyltryptamine
Fresnel
n-n-Dimethyltryptamine

How's the ol' gang been?

Too many people. Too many old friends and regulars have just disappeared. Hell, half of them probably went away with more of a whimper than a bang, and I couldn't even name them, but both this guild and the Z-Day Survivor HQ have lost probably about a dozen veteran members each.

I know how that feels. I'm currently trying to get my own fledgling ark of dissidents off the ground, and I find it increasingly difficult to track down a lot of the old guard I would have liked to invite.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:43 pm
n-n-Dimethyltryptamine
Fresnel
n-n-Dimethyltryptamine
Fresnel
n-n-Dimethyltryptamine

How's the ol' gang been?
s**t is it really you, Plate? It's about time you got back here.  

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:51 pm
Das Rabble Rouser
n-n-Dimethyltryptamine
Fresnel
n-n-Dimethyltryptamine
Fresnel
n-n-Dimethyltryptamine

How's the ol' gang been?
Haha, no, no. I was just making fun of Lord Plate for dying and never coming back. I mean, last contact from her AFAIK was an email to Sierra... a year ago now.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:55 pm
Oh ok. I noticed they had a mutual friendship with Valg and Pinja so I thought it might have been her.  

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

King 0wl

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:59 pm
Fresnel
Das Rabble Rouser
n-n-Dimethyltryptamine
Fresnel
n-n-Dimethyltryptamine

How's the ol' gang been?
Haha, no, no. I was just making fun of Lord Plate for dying and never coming back. I mean, last contact from her AFAIK was an email to Sierra... a year ago now.

Plate was online last night, d00d.

edit: Oh man, I remember Sierra now. is he still around?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:40 pm
n-n-Dimethyltryptamine
Fresnel
Das Rabble Rouser
n-n-Dimethyltryptamine
Fresnel
n-n-Dimethyltryptamine

How's the ol' gang been?

Plate was online last night, d00d.

edit: Oh man, I remember Sierra now. is he still around?
You must have contacts we don't, then. Last I heard was from Sierra a couple months ago, and he said he hadn't heard from Plate since last January or so. Nowadays he's not on Gaia much, and barely on Dead Frontier any more. I caught him on Google Talk for, like, five minutes while he registered his Steam account, and we talked on Vent for a bit.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PS_MP

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:39 pm
Name: Kris
Sex: Male
Race: white
Height: 71"
Weight: 215
Occupation (since 2004): 2004-2006 parks and recreation department-general labor, 2005-2006 ACE Hardware-sales assistant/labor, 2006-august 2011 US Army Military Police Corps-patrolman/gunner/driver/team leader/squad leader, currently unemployed due to downsizing in the military and I have no desire to re-class to stay in. About to become a student once the VA pulls it's head from it's fourth point of contact.
Hobbies: Currently, other than shooting...nothing. I don't even have the money for the one hobby.
Movies: I fail to see why you need to know.
Music: Also don't know why you need to know.
Addictions: I smoke (cigarrettes), I drink...a lot...there are many more, but you don't need to know about them either.  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff