Reply Super Smash Bros. Guild
Wi-fi friend code messages

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nevobac

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:13 pm
i suggest that when you assign messages put in your frien code so that before you the fighting begins show your opponent your friend code.. im sure someone mentioned that in the wifi thread but heres a thread all of its own  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:53 pm
Nevobac
i suggest that when you assign messages put in your frien code so that before you the fighting begins show your opponent your friend code.. im sure someone mentioned that in the wifi thread but heres a thread all of its own

neutral

I'm gonna need you to help me out here.

If you can, could you please make this a little more legible, and easier to understand? I'm having a hard time understanding what you mean. sweatdrop  

Einherjar O D I N
Crew

Talwar126

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:14 pm
I believe he means that when you fight random people, have one of your taunts be your friend code.

If that's the case, the problem is that you aren't allowed taunts against random people. This is to keep down harassment issues. Thus, showing random people your Friend Code through taunts isn't possible right now. Sorry. ^^;  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:25 am

Yup.
I was about to point that out,
but Talwar beat me to it.

Magical Girl BunnyWinx

Angelic Spirit

9,675 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Einherjar O D I N
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:27 am
Talwar126
I believe he means that when you fight random people, have one of your taunts be your friend code.

If that's the case, the problem is that you aren't allowed taunts against random people. This is to keep down harassment issues. Thus, showing random people your Friend Code through taunts isn't possible right now. Sorry. ^^;

Ah! I see, I see!

Thanks for clearing that up. smile  
Super Smash Bros. Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces