Here are the Rules...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon_of_the_West
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:40 pm
We are pretty relaxed here but only as long as the rules are followed. So here are just a few to get started. You've probably seen them everywhere, but humor us.

1) The rules that apply to all of Gaia apply here as well.
2) CREATE A PROFILE BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING ELSE!
3) No god-modding whatsoever. You will be given two chances, but the consequences are as follow:
a. 1st time you will receive a warning usually in the form of a PM from a moderator.
b. 2nd time you will lose a skill of the moderator's choice.
c. 3rd time you will be banned. Make it easier for all of us and do not go this far.
4) If you do not follow these basic rules WE WILL KILL YOU.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:29 am
As for posting, please follow these guidelines. We are at least a semi-literate guild.

Keep actions in darkred.
Dragon leapt from tree to tree, only landing long enough on each branch to push off to the next.

Thoughts are private and can only be acted upon by others if they possess the byakuugan or a similar skill. Thoughts are to be posted in blue.
I wonder if I left the stove on.

Normal speech is left in plain black.

Now to put it all together:

Dragon finished off the group of rogue nin in a flash and paused to compose his thoughts.
I thought there was one more.
A twig snapped in the brush behind Dragon. He slowly turned around, a smirk spreading across his face.
Found you.

As for literacy, here's an example.

OMG HAHAHAH YOU ARE THE WORST KICKER IN THE WORLD.
WRONG

Oh my god! Hahahah! You are the worst kicker in the World!
Right  

Dragon_of_the_West
Captain

Dragon_of_the_West
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:38 am
Moving on to fighting. First and foremost... USE COMMON SENSE. We do not employ a stat system simply because this is a relaxed role-playing guild. Here's the layout of the different ranks:

Student- you know nothing and are barely able to even fight.

Genin- a few basic jutus; not able to "disappear" because you're so fast (I don't care if Sasuke could do it)

Chuunin- you're faster and stronger, but keep in mind there are stronger nin out there.

Jounin- there are few who can give you a decent fight

Saanin- only Kages stand above you

Kage- virtually undeafeatable

As a note, keep in mind who you're fighting when you're making posts.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:11 am
Time for increasing your rank!

Everyone begins as a student, and needs to be taught the three basic jutsu (Henge, Bunshin, Kawarimi) before taking the test to become a genin. The genin test can range from a simple question and answer to a sparring match with the kage.

To become a Chuunin, you must participate in the Chuunin exams. Depending on how many people are available to participate, the form of the exams may change. To be eligible to participate, you must be recommended by a Jounin or higher.

Becoming a Jounin requires a bit more. You must be recommended by another Jounin to the Kage who then in turn will decide. Usually there will be a test of some sort (mission, fight, etc.).  

Dragon_of_the_West
Captain

Naruto Gaiden [The Naruto rp Guild]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces