10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Other (Post it!)
40%
 40%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 10

Daan Himself

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 3:32 am
Anyone got any? I myself have got Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen 3 on the GameCube, and I must say it rawks!
Also Naruto GNT 4 has just been announced for release in Winter 2005... Oh. My. God. whee I can barely contain the excitement! The character list is gona be sweeeeet scream
Anyone got any new info or and other Naruto games on any other systems?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 7:03 am
Sadly, no. Where do you get them though? Perferably in English please! I don't speak Japanese... sweatdrop  

Shakira_Ninja_Underground

Kit_Kid

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 7:44 am
I have 2 and 3 for gamecube as well as Daikou Ninja Jygetsou3(spelling?) for DS and I'm waiting Chidori vs Rasengan (also for DS) to come through the post! Ordered them off www.play-asia.com

Unfortunately all the games are Japanese but the beat-em-ups on the cube are easy enought to play without knowing how to read japanese. The first DS game I mentioned is a side scroller and you can pretty much guess what you have to do in that. The second on is an RPG so I'm just gonna be sitting around for a week trying to figure out how to play it

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 10:40 am
is there a thing i can buy that can translate japanese games into english for gamecube?  

Jackalsblood

Imanyueru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 11:20 am
Jackalsblood
is there a thing i can buy that can translate japanese games into english for gamecube?

I'm not sure if they have anything out that does that for the gamecube, but for translation purposes on games, i go to gamefacs.com. That's how i got through my Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen 3 on my gamecube.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 11:24 am
http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-48-70-ui0.html#
whee biggrin ninja
Need to pre-order right now.... blaugh  

Daan Himself

Burningspirit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 8:16 pm
Don't got any.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 8:55 pm
Chaos101
I have 2 and 3 for gamecube as well as Daikou Ninja Jygetsou3(spelling?) for DS and I'm waiting Chidori vs Rasengan (also for DS) to come through the post! Ordered them off www.play-asia.com

Unfortunately all the games are Japanese but the beat-em-ups on the cube are easy enought to play without knowing how to read japanese. The first DS game I mentioned is a side scroller and you can pretty much guess what you have to do in that. The second on is an RPG so I'm just gonna be sitting around for a week trying to figure out how to play it
that chidori vs. rasengan thing is just called naruto rpg 3 and its already out (i live over in japan, i know)  

the_fourth_hokage

the_fourth_hokage

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 8:56 pm
jump superstars for ds... its like a super smash bros with shonan jump characters  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 6:34 am
the_fourth_hokage
Chaos101

that chidori vs. rasengan thing is just called naruto rpg 3 and its already out (i live over in japan, i know)

It's actually Naruto RPG 2, the first was on GBA  

Kit_Kid

Wrath of Ezekiel

5,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 7:53 am
Most likely will buy it when it comes out into English. So sadly, no.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 3:34 pm
i downloaded a naruto rom for visual boy a gabeboy advance emulator but it was in japanese and hard to follow because of that but still pretty fun stare  

LIN GAI

Rebirth Project

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 4:45 pm
Well, no I don''t. But I wish I would.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 2:23 am
Got Naruto 3 on Gamecube and Narutimett Hero 2 on PS2.  

Mechant Man

Naruto Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff