User Image

After months and months of waiting to get ten entries and failed to get than many, I decided to start the voting anyway.

First to ten votes or the one with the most votes by September 28 wins!

Please view all entries before voting.
Winner gets 2,000 gold!

And here are the entries!

01. User Image
Creator: Tsutsuna
Name: Cotton grunty (as in cotton candy)
Description: Love's sweet things though you wouldn't know it by what it asks for. Also likes to run things over, for some reason.
Sentence ender: yumii
Food combination: twilight onion, bloody egg, root vegetable. One after the other until fully grown.

02. User Image
Creator: starmist100
Name: unknown
Description: unknown
Sentence ender: unknown
Food combination: unknown
[I could not find where I saved all the information on this grunty and starmsist100 has not been on for more than a month. I'm not sure/can't remember if she changed accounts or what. If she does have a new account and if anyone knows of it, please tell me so I can contact her and get the proper information up!]

03. User Image
Creator: Lazypockystick109
Grunty's name: Nightwolf grunty
Sentence ender: howl!
Food combination: 11 white cherries, 6 golden eggs, 2 bloody eggs, 1 oh no melon.

04. User Image
Creator: Aquatic Princess Rika
Grunty's name: Fluffy grunty
Sentence ender: -Mimi
Food combination:5 mushrooms, 6 immature eggs, 8 white cherries, 5 oh no melons.

05. User Image
Creator: Houou Joushou
Grunty's name: Graceful Grunty
Description (optional): Graceful Grunty may be raised only in the Theta Server. It loves to be pampered and is usually calm and poised. However, if ignored for a period of time, it will fall into a phase of aggression.
Sentence ender: kihin
Food combination: 1 Grunty Mint, 1 Golden Egg, 2 Cordyceps, 5 Bloody Eggs, 12 White Cherries.

06. User Image
Creator: Eien Ryusaki
Grunty's name: Angel Grunty
Description: She has a high pitched voice and speaks as if in a daydream.
Sentence ender: *sigh*
Food combination: 10 Golden Eggs, 6 Immature Eggs, 3 White Cherry, 1 Twilight Onion