well actuallly i do XD
View Results

moose_tail

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:22 pm
SilentBlackTiger
Magical Yossy

Yesterday my brother and I played a Time Match,
set at sixty minutes.
Yes, we played an hour-long single match.
We thought it would be grueling,
but as the timer ticked down
(slowly, oh so slowly),
that by the time we had about 10 minutes left,
we were both saying "Eh, that wasn't so bad."

We played in the Mute City stage,
which was interesting because after about fifteen minutes,
all of the vehicles in the stage grouped impossibly close together,
becoming what looked like some freakish mutant future-car of ,
because if it happened to hit you, your damage percentage shot up by about 120%.

Final Results of the match:
Roy: -2 points (that's me, I won, lol)
Link: -3 points (that would be my brother)
Sheik: -18 points (Lvl. 9 CPU)
Samus: -18 points (Lvl. 9 CPU)

The whole match was just... hilarious...
Mostly because me and my brother were like
"How crazy do you have to be to play for an hour?!" the whole time.

I can top this...

Once... myself, Elana (girlfriend, the Zelda player), and two of my other friends (I wanna say my buddy Abdallah and Milkman (Yes, that's his name)), decided to do... the unthinkable...

99 stock. Regular damage. No items. On Hyrule...

gonk Never again.

I did a 99 match before, well a few times actually...
i havnt done it for awhile
but it was the N64 one, and i havnt done it on Melee yet, and soon i have to try it on Brawl...
i want to try it again!! when i have time...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:19 pm
Me, a friend, and my brother used to have massive all-day SSB 64 tournaments. It was once a month, we would start at 10:00am and end at 12:00am. We took food breaks at 12:30pm, 6:30pm, and 8:30pm. We took bathroom breaks after every 5th round. I will always remember the "Golden Game." We named it this because come the last round, we were all tied up, and it went into sudden death. Now, you could imagine how tense it was; an entire day of Smash to come down to a sudden death between all three of us. We all played it extremely defensively, rushing, attacking, dodging, retreating. It went on like this for a good 20 minutes until I was knocked out. My brother and his friend were a lot better than me back then, and I was very young, so it's no wonder I lost (I almost always lost). It came down to my bro and his friend. They both played Captain Falcon at the time, and at the same time, the both jumped into a falcon punch. So the were facing each other, falcon punching, wondering who will be knocked out first. They both went flying and my bro died first. It was extremely intense, those days were some of the most fun I've ever had.

I still remember MY "Golden Game." It was the same tournament deal, and it was the last match. My brother and the friend, who were much better than me, keep in mind, charged me, and I smashed one, dash attacked the other, and ended up killing them both after some combo-age. Ah, those were the days.

Now I dominate them both crying Not quite as fun anymore.

We did do all day SSBM tournaments at one point, but my bro and the friend are in college now, so we kind of stopped. Plus, it was boring because I am kind of out of their league (not to brag). Plus I don't have a SSBM copy anymore crying  

A Pharmaceutical Bandit

Sio

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:28 pm
My friends voted to play Hyrule Temple.

What's so funny about that, you say?

I main Fox.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:58 am
Sio
My friends voted to play Hyrule Temple.

What's so funny about that, you say?

I main Fox.

rofl Sucks to be them. wink  

Einherjar O D I N
Crew

moose_tail

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:05 pm
Melomaniacal
Me, a friend, and my brother used to have massive all-day SSB 64 tournaments. It was once a month, we would start at 10:00am and end at 12:00am. We took food breaks at 12:30pm, 6:30pm, and 8:30pm. We took bathroom breaks after every 5th round. I will always remember the "Golden Game." We named it this because come the last round, we were all tied up, and it went into sudden death. Now, you could imagine how tense it was; an entire day of Smash to come down to a sudden death between all three of us. We all played it extremely defensively, rushing, attacking, dodging, retreating. It went on like this for a good 20 minutes until I was knocked out. My brother and his friend were a lot better than me back then, and I was very young, so it's no wonder I lost (I almost always lost). It came down to my bro and his friend. They both played Captain Falcon at the time, and at the same time, the both jumped into a falcon punch. So the were facing each other, falcon punching, wondering who will be knocked out first. They both went flying and my bro died first. It was extremely intense, those days were some of the most fun I've ever had.

I still remember MY "Golden Game." It was the same tournament deal, and it was the last match. My brother and the friend, who were much better than me, keep in mind, charged me, and I smashed one, dash attacked the other, and ended up killing them both after some combo-age. Ah, those were the days.

Now I dominate them both crying Not quite as fun anymore.

We did do all day SSBM tournaments at one point, but my bro and the friend are in college now, so we kind of stopped. Plus, it was boring because I am kind of out of their league (not to brag). Plus I don't have a SSBM copy anymore crying

Ohh wow!! that sounds fun, i wish i could do that
but i dont think i would have the time though...
i havnt even played smash bros for a while even...
oh i miss that game.!!
I wonder what was most i ever plyed ssb in a day confused

Super Smash Bros. Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas