Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Fanfiction - Share your own stories about the Naruto world!
The Missing Uchiha {PART 2}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you reading my fiction? (people count!!)
  Yep (+1)
View Results

R0KI

Dangerous Genius

2,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:56 pm
I'm not going to post the story yet, but I just thought I'd put up some TekTek examples of what my OCs look like after 2 years....

Uchiha Solari:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Takanata Senshi:

Takanata Ara (she's new!):

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:23 pm
Yay! This is turning out better than I thought it would!! Horray for sequels!!! All I have to do is let the story write itself....

Chapter 1

Uchiha Solari was sleeping at a desk in the medical research center of Orochimaru’s southern headquarters. Her chair was leaning back and her feet were casually propped on top of a stack of papers. It had been a long hard day and the moment Kabuto was called out of the room Solari had fallen asleep.

Kabuto walked into the room and saw her sleeping. “Solari-chan,” he said, just loud enough to wake her up.

Solari started and kicked a huge pile of papers off the desk. “Gomen Kabuto-sensei,” she said as she hurried to pick them all up. She stood up and brushed her bangs out of her face. True, her hair was short now but that didn’t stop it from getting in the way sometimes.

Kabuto smiled. “Your hair problem would be solved if you wore your forehead protector you know.”

Solari shrugged, Kabuto was always hinting at that. “I haven’t worn a forehead protector in almost 3 years, I’m not about to start up again now.”

“Well you may have to. Orochimaru-sama needs to speak with you.”

Solari’s heart skipped a few beats. Oh God. She dreaded having to talk to Orochimaru. The last time he needed to talk to her was because he wanted her to spar against Sasuke and she had forgotten her katanas. That was a bad day.

She went behind the desk and took the two katanas off the back of the chair. She fastened them to her back in an ‘X’ shape and headed out the door.

Solari walked by cells containing horribly mutated people. Why Orochimaru like this headquarters the most, Solari didn’t understand. It was an awful place where she and Kabuto did most of the work, experimenting with living humans. Also, when she walked by the cells the prisoners would often try to grab her katanas in hope of trying to escape. Sometimes, they would also try to grab other things too. Solari always made them regret that.

When Solari finally reached the doorway to where she was meeting Orochimaru she stopped. She reached her hand up and grasped the two katanas. There were still there. She brushed herself off and knocked on the door.

Orochimaru’s sinister voice replied from the other side of the door. “Come in.”

Solari opened the door and walked in. Orochimaru was sitting in a large stone chair up against the wall. Sasuke stood next to him with an expressionless look on his face.

“You needed to speak with me?” Solari asked, shutting the door behind her.

“Yes I did,” Orochimaru said with a horrible smile. “I need you to replace Kabuto as my spy. I have gone too long without inside information of what is happening in Konohagakure.”

Solari was confused. “But they know who I am. Unlike in the case with Kabuto who was already living in Konoha when you recruited him.”

“Yes I am aware of the differences. But I have this.” He held up a file, Solari couldn’t read the name. “This is all the information that was gathered about a girl who came to me with her mother as a baby. They were spies from Konoha.”

Solari smirked. “You want me to go back to Konoha disguised as one of them to spy for you. Correct?”

“Clever girl,” Orochimaru said, handing her the file. “Take this back and do some research. Once you feel prepared you may leave at anytime. But I want regular reports to Kabuto about what is going on.”

Solari nodded, turned on her heel, and left the room. As she walked down the hall back to the research center she looked down at the file. The name on the side read Takanata Ara.

Solari stopped in her tracks. Takanata, where had she heard that name before? Then it hit her. “Senshi-sensei!” she gasped. This was the little sister Senshi had told her about. She recalled what Senshi said when they first met: “My father and I are the only ones left in Konoha. My mom and sister have been in the sound village for 10 ½ years now.” Senshi didn’t know that they were dead, and by the look of this file they had been dead for a while. Solari ventured a guess at about 12 years based on the way the files had been set up.

Solari sighed and continued her way back to the research center. This is what Kabuto-sensei must have meant by me needing to wear a forehead protector again. Do I still have mine from when I left Konoha? Solari entered the research center and headed directly to a door in the back leading to her room.

It was small, but she didn’t have much. There was a bed, a chest, and a small bag propped in the corner. Everything else she needed was just outside the door. Solari opened the chest and began digging through it. This chest was connected to three others that were in identical rooms to this one in Orochimaru’s other three headquarters. Anything she put in one could be accessed from any other the chests. If she still had her forehead protector, it would be in there.

She pulled out various objects including her first katana that was given to her by Kakashi, the jacket that Sasuke gave her that was previously her mother’s, and a small black box. Solari stopped to open the box. Inside there was a small silver necklace with the Uchiha fan on the pendant. Her name was engraved on the back, Uchiha Solari. She was proud of that, unlike Sasuke. Solari knew that the only reason Sasuke still clung to the Uchiha clan was to give himself a reason to kill Itachi.

She put the necklace back in the box and continued to search. The only other thing she found that she could remember had a purpose was a small, drawstring bag. Inside the bag was a ring she had stolen from the North headquarters off of a severed hand. The ring was simple with the kanji for ‘sky’ written on it. She wasn’t quite sure yet why she had taken it but was confident that it was not very important to Orochimaru for he had been back to that headquarters 5 times and he hadn’t mentioned anything.

She stood up, closed the chest, and left the room. “Um, Kabuto-sensei I don’t have my Konoha forehead protector. How am I going to get into the village without it?”

“Easy,” Kabuto said without turning away from the computer screen. “While you were a spy here you never had one because Orochimaru-sama wouldn’t like it very much if he found it. Isn’t that right, Takanata Ara?”

Solari was embarrassed. “Oh right, I never thought about that. Arigatou sensei.”

Kabuto turned to face her and eyed her wearily. “You need to do a decent amount of research to get a good idea of what Ara would look like if she was still alive. It doesn’t have to be perfect because the people who are most likely to figure out you are not Ara are her sister and father, both of whom will be too happy that Ara has come back to notice that you are really her.”

“Hai, wakarimasu,” Solari said with a quick nod. She sat down at her desk, pulled out a paper and pen, and began to figure out just what Ara would look like if she were still alive.

After two sleepless nights in a row, Solari had finally come up with a very good idea of what Ara could look like. She could’ve just made a quick sketch based on the baby photo in the file, but Solari had chosen the hard way. She had pages of calculations based on possible genetic combinations and information she gathered about the Takanata kekki genkai. That was the only flaw in this entire plan. She didn’t have the ability to copy kekki genkai and jutsus like the Takanatas, she could only copy jutsus. It would be a huge problem if someone discovered that.

Solari stood up and stretched. She then faced a mirror against a wall and made the o-hitsuji (ram) hand sign. “Henge no Jutsu!” There was a puff of smoke and the next time Solari saw reflection she saw a blue haired, blue eyed girl looking back at her. All her features were exactly as Solari had planned. She smiled to herself.

“Practicing before you head off to Konoha,” Kabuto said, walking up behind her.

In a puff of smoke, Solari turned back to normal. “Well, I just wanted to make sure that I got everything right.”

Kabuto picked up the calculations. “Took the hard way again, did we?”

“It’s more reliable,” Solari responded. She turned to face her sensei. “I’m going to leave now. The sooner I go the better.”

“That works,” Kabuto said, putting down the papers. “But there is only one problem: How are going to convince them that you are from Otogakure?”

Solari reached into the bag hanging from the back of her chair. She pulled out a forehead protector with deep purple fabric. Etched into the metal was the music note that was the symbol of Otogakure.

“It’s been almost three years sense you gave this to me. I finally have a use for it. If I just show it to Tsunade then it should be enough to prove that I was actually here.”

“And if that’s not enough?”

Solari put the forehead protector back in the bag. “Then I’ll improvise. Well, I’m leaving now. I will report back if there is anything I feel I need to tell you.” She barely made it to the threshold of the door before Kabuto stopped her.

“You will report back to me no matter what. This isn’t a game Solari-chan.”

Solari nodded before leaving the research center.

R0KI

Dangerous Genius

2,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Naruto Fanfiction - Share your own stories about the Naruto world!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games