Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Game Assistance and Talk
So, what did you think? most likely has Spoilers *nods*

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YesterDaysNews

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:03 pm
I just beat Redemption.
I won't write anything to spoil it, even though most of you know what happens.
What did you think?
Did you like it?

And what about that little implication at the end just before the credits? Hmmm? *snickers*

I loved it ^w^
But I thought it would have been harder... (the last level I mean)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:56 pm
Frankly...

I think that was quite possibly the greatest video game ending ever. From the, "And now you have them all," line to the very last note of Far Off Dawn, I was sobbing.

About the final battle? Any harder, and I would've been there for TWO hours. =<

The only things that bothered me were the new voices for Death Grunty (I thought it was fine, but apparently they decided to make it higher...) and the Arena Announcer.

AND NOW, THE SPOILERS! Highlight to read, of course~

•I went into the game indifferent to Haseoli. By the end, I was a full supporter. So, when the ending came, I just sat there sobbing happily. Though ShinoxHaseo is my guilty pleasure pairing, I never really saw Shino as liking Haseo in that way.

•When the game warns, "OH HAY, YOU'RE ABOUT TO FIGHT CUBIA! :D," I started shaking and my eyes were watering. Oh god, I'm just so afraid of him!

•My only thoughts when you first see the Xth form: "... Oh, I'd tap that."

•I cried a lot, actually. Once when Saku threatened to disappear, then when Ovan used "Rebirth," and pretty much from the Cubby battle to the end.

•The only thing that actually really pissed me off was the scene where Alkaid comes back. I wanted to choke a b***h. D:<

•I actually got angry at Haseo for turning down the Sage Palace room. I'm a bit of an architecture whore, so when I see a pretty room/building, I go, "SCORE." I was like, "WHY, HASEO?!"

•Even now... the scene where the Cubia core turns to stone and To You, My Dearest starts playing in the background... I start getting misty-eyed. Oh gooood~

•I officially dub it the Forest of PAIN IN THE a**. D:<

•If it were possible, I would gladly trade Matsu and Bordeaux's member addresses for Tenrawr and Hiiragi's. =<

Sorry 'bout that. xd None of my IRL friends have gotten or beaten it yet, so I needed to get my fangirlism out.  

fk12

emmisu

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:58 pm
I've been distracted, and playing it twice DX
I'm only up to (Spoils?) fighting Ovan right now, I love him, but the guy has 6.8k ******** HP >_<
It's amazing, but levelling up is the most annoying thing in the world XD

@LAWL at 'FOPITA"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:58 pm
emmisu
I've been distracted, and playing it twice DX
I'm only up to (Spoils?) fighting Ovan right now, I love him, but the guy has 6.8k ******** HP >_<
It's amazing, but levelling up is the most annoying thing in the world XD

@LAWL at 'FOPITA"

Oh god... SPOILZ

When I fought Ovan, I was around level 124. I brought along Atoli, who was 125. Then, I suddenly decided, "OH HAY, I HAVEN'T USED ENDRANCE IN A WHILE! :D LET'S INVITE HIM!" ... He was at like 116 or something, I swear. HE KEPT DYING. Ovan's magical healing Pokeballs didn't help, either. That took a good 10 minutes. Corbenik the 2nd took another 10 minutes, so... yeaaaa. XD

/Spoilz

emo WELL, IT IS!  

fk12

YesterDaysNews

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:11 pm
I love the voice change!
I think it makes the grunties/animals 690378480932x funnier *nods*

fk12
Oh god... SPOILZ

When I fought Ovan, I was around level 124. I brought along Atoli, who was 125. Then, I suddenly decided, "OH HAY, I HAVEN'T USED ENDRANCE IN A WHILE! :D LET'S INVITE HIM!" ... He was at like 116 or something, I swear. HE KEPT DYING. Ovan's magical healing Pokeballs didn't help, either. That took a good 10 minutes. Corbenik the 2nd took another 10 minutes, so... yeaaaa. XD

/Spoilz

emo WELL, IT IS!

Hay! I had the same team! O.o;
(but I was using Master En before that. I did some leveling up *nods* )

I wasn't sure if I would, but I love Azure Kite!
He is never leaving my party! <3

Tabby is the most useless person ever D<
I'm angry that I waisted my time getting her D<<
...Now I must get Natsume >.<

Game Assistance and Talk

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out